sanuk in hua hin

barflyrex

Torney, old mate, you better pull your finger out ( know you are in the trade so you'll have the contacts) but over Songkran the place will be packed and accomodation can be VERY hard to find, especially with the increasing numbers of Bangkok weekenders visiting HH at holiday times.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

>>>>>can get a good rate at the Dusit polo Club....but to far out of town.<<<<

But a very nice place to stay. :up:

Believe it or not, I was that hotels very first guest. ::

HT

HIGH THAIED said:

Hi,

>>>>>can get a good rate at the Dusit polo Club....but to far out of town.<<<<

But a very nice place to stay. :up:

Believe it or not, I was that hotels very first guest. ::

HT

The pool is great there..also have their own disco/live band in a room well away from the accommodation..we had a ball there a few years ago.

Was an OZ manager then.. :up:

Still is an Aussie manager, know him well. There is the Hua Hin cricket sixes at the Dusit during Songkran week so it will certainly be busy. If you dont mind going down market a bit I maybe able to find something 1-2000 baht. PM me if you are interested.

Hi JW

Waiting for Email from them...will let you know.

I left it a bit late...( my first time in LOS in April)....

He really looked after us ..20 agents...had dinner on the beach under a beautifull marque.

Out front was a huge ice carving and in the middle a photo of us all.

After that we went to the ""disco"" had a great time with the band.

An army colonel was there and was dancing with the girls and singing...did not want us to leave (about 2am i think we staggered out) all free booze and cocktails .

Thanks again ..get back to you

My wife was stung on the knee by a jellyfish at Jomtien Beach the day before yesterday ... 50mg Benadryl + topical

hydrocortisone helped ... but, she was probably not stung by the same species whose bite results in blisters, etc.

The suckers were out in fairly large numbers ... amazed I wasn't stung considering how long I was floating out there!

I'd hate to have one bounce off my pecker or ballinis ! :eek:

Archived