Best Farang Food In Asia

MooNoi

i do not agree; there are many nice and reasonable priced restaurants in LOS and in particular in Bangkok for Farang Food; for example along Sukhumvit there are many decent italian or french restaurants, some steak houses or german and swiss restaurants.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Farang asked me how I loose 5K when I am in Thailand and he has been there for 5 months and is even fater than when he came to Thailand, when in Thailand eat where the Thais do and don't eat western food every single day like you do, if you want Farang food stay in your own counrty.

Jesus, FlyP - a bit tough on those of us who havent had your immense breadth of experience in Asia ! I've been to HK, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and Guanxi province, but I havent had a sufficiently deep wallet to sample the 'very best' that each has to offer. If you are talking 'cheap but good', I consider Indonesia a clear winner, but I had to give it to HK for the sheer fact that every second business seems to be a restaurant ! Their takeaway Pizza Hut surprised me too - much better than ours.

Best meal ? A simple seafood buffet served with a few bottles of LIC beer on the Li River in Guanxi. With *that* view, they could serve bangers and mash and I'd still rave about it ::

Archived