How much do you lie in LOS ?

imperial

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<our VIP passes for the C.O.Y.O.T.E. convention next month>

Thank you for reminding me LHL.......I will be there for sure and I understand you will be making a special presentation? Nothing rude I hope. You see OH ...there are more of us sensitive New Age guys on the board than you think...keep up the good work... :applause:

and the rest of you out there....I know it's unlikely but should you feel any twinges of guilt feel free to PM me and I will tell you how to make a donation. :)

I should really try and make it to the convention this year...I did stop by to minister to a young Vietnamese woman in SFO yesterday, she needed a calming reassuring voice...I sat her down and once I got her where I wanted her, I procedded to administer the word...

I tell everyone I meet in LOS that I'm a happy-go-lucky, gainfully employed, loving and well-balanced British individual, the life and soul of the party :up: with an ongoing fascination for Asian arts, culture and cuisine and a deep coincident particular affection for the people of Thailand and their magnanimous "jai dee" hospitality. :hug:

If the truth be told, I'm actually an anally retentive, maudlin, friendless, sex-mad, arrogant boor of an unemployable twisted divorced alcoholic, :drunk: the kind of guy who can light up a room just by leaving it, desperately hunting for cheap prostitutes to shag and upset before my drunken, unstable, tight-fisted, mean reputation finds them first and blows my cover. :(

I am British, though, so it's not as if it's all lies. :)

jack :help:

One of the best lies I have heard is one person claiming to be a medical doctor. He plans marrying a Thai lady in about 6-9 months, but for some reason, can not give out his phone number, send any money, nor visit her. He has sent pictures of his home etc., but I wonder if that house is on the other side of the city where he lives, or is it in a different city all together.

Tell them you work for the CIA. They do not know what the CIA is. Most have a limited English vocabulary. Talk fast, use an accent, or speak a foreign language - if they can not communicate with you, they will leave you alone. Better yet, make no attempts to talk with them - like you do not understand.

In the bars I don't think they have anything called "lying" - just stuff which is not always 100% true. :D

When in a bar in Thailand I AM Robbie Williams!

I am British, though, so it's not as if it's all lies.

I think it's a cultural thing - so it's not our fault :D

David -

Alcotourism - it's the future.

The funny thing is that there really are guys who are rather famous and very successful in their field or are CEO's and the like, but many TGs, be it BGs or GTGs, would not appreciate the guys status for what it was.

For example, a BG friend of mine was given a business card by her "boyfriend" who was first time in Thailand for a 2 week holiday.

She wanted to call him and needed help so she showed me his business card with his phone number.

Turns out he was head of some literature department at Dartmouth University in New Hampshire!

She had no idea of what his job was or meant ... or cared.

All she wanted to know was if he had the means to send her money!!!

You could have won the Nobel peace prize or found a cure for cancer but all they care about is if you can send 10,000+ baht a month for the sick water buffalo and occasional motor bike accidents.... TIT

Archived