The Pong Change Tour

ultras67

Despite drinking in the Pong area a lot (bobbys arms ) I havent been round the gogos for a while so this weekend presented a chance to reaquaint myself with some of the bars and say farewell to a friend going back to the US.

What I noticed annoyed me and my friends a lot so this will not focus so much on the girls but what the bar does or does not do with any change from the check bin. so I will list the bar, the total bin, what amount was offered and what happened

Electric blue - 99B, 100B note, brought back 1 baht change ( and yes I did leave a bigger tip than 1B )

Kings Corner - 90B, 100B note, waited 5 minutes and no change and had to ask for it, it was then brought back with a dirty look. Also my friend and I joined another group of 3 people there, we ordered drinks but were told to pay immediately as there were no available bins! I pointed out one behind the dek serve but she said it couldnt be used!

Supergirls - 360B ( 2 drinks and 2 lady drinks ), 400B notes, waited 5 minutes and no change so had to ask for it, the dek serve tried to say it was the charge for the show ( despite the "show girl" came round with a trip specifically so she could get tipped ) meanwhile the girls we were with were moaning about a tip for them, change was brought over but it was only 30B not 40B. We asked where was the rest of it and got the blank dont know look. We just decided to drop it and left .

Queens Castle 1 - 90B, 100B note. change brought back.

Queens Lounge 90B, 100B note, change brought back

Kiss 90B, 100B note. THe note was taken to the cashier who then put the 10B coin straight into the tip box! I noticed this and asked for my change and it was very grudgingly brought.

Topless beer bar, Star of Light, Tavern Two (?) and 3 other beer bars, cant remember amounts but change always brought back.

So top marks to EB, QC1 and the others who bring what is my money and make no assumptions that it will be given as a tip - even if it will. It just leaves a sour taste that a bar assumes it has the right to steal my money ( and yes I do consider that theft )

This what's put me off the Pong in the past, oh and the touts, and the slightly cheaper beer and barfines in no way make up for the sour taste I get when they are stealing my money.

cheers

Coss

Yes I too took a friend out to Patpong for the opening of Electric blue. We wanted to try out another few bars but are really not sure what bars are causing problems. A few years ago, firecat gave me a huge headache so have not been back in the pong for quiet some time.

Anyone know of any upstairs bars that have a good view but dont try and rip you off??

whosyourdaddy said:

Yes I too took a friend out to Patpong for the opening of Electric blue.

What happened to this bar? I couldn't go to the opening but I was in the Pong last night (Tuesday) and EB was closed. Have they been busted already ????

WYD - Best upstair bar these days is Queens Castle 2. Good service with no problems at all.

MSB

>>What happened to this bar? I couldn't go to the opening but I was in the Pong last night (Tuesday) and EB was closed. Have they been busted already ????<<

The place was closed because they haven't got the correct paperwork for the license yet. They are waiting for some signed paper from the Patpong family, and once it arrives they will be open a couple of days later. Maybe take a couple of weeks or so.

Cheers

farangman

qc 1 is good and they bring the change :) they still do the more interesting show stuff but not as interesting as it used to be. the girls are a range from ones that have been there for xx years to some very nice ones

my friend got one of the performers and got his fingers wet ( from guess where :: ), he thought it was normal pussy juice and wiped it on his shirt then he couldnt get it off. It was baby oil for the banana show she had just done!

moral of the story - dont wipe your fingers that have just been in a pussy on your expensive shirt!

This what's put me off the Pong in the past, oh and the touts, and the slightly cheaper beer and barfines in no way make up for the sour taste I get when they are stealing my money.

Me too.

It's not the amount it's the principal.

Archived