Anyone In Bkk In Early May 2004 ???

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone is interested in meeting up in early May to roam the streets of Bangkok with !!!!!

Im from the UK, so if any newbies or experts please pm me or leave a message on this board. Thanks and take it easy cause I'm coming !!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I arrive friday 7 may afternoon, and then depart sunday for a few days in pattya. I will go friday night (may 7) to the meet at Gullivers, and wander to Cathouse NEP after that. Nothing else planned so far. Not a newbie, and not an expert, but am familiar with the regulars spots and willing to roam!

Hi Rovineye,

Yes I up for it. I haven't beem to Gullivers in Suk yet so it would be ideal.

Please send me a private message and we can arrange to meet up.

Thanks

Jayjay

MaiLuk said:

Well we're both on the rebound from our miserable failed relationships so a trip to LOS is just what we needed :D

Would not mind at all meeting up with ya in bkk

Did I miss something? Weren't you just in BKK with TG not too long ago? Was it since then?

Anyway, sure, lets meet, but I will miss the pongers. I will PM you.

Was there a month ago, the girl and I hit Samui what a great place! Anyway, after i returned to US we had a problem and now I have to sacrifice and make myself available to the ladies again. :: :)

You don't care for the pong? Suk is my true home, but I always go at least one night to the pong circus and hit some evil bar with cruel BGs and a mamasan with bad intent. Its where i learned my best LOS survival skills.

MaiLuk said:

You don't care for the pong? Suk is my true home, but I always go at least one night to the pong circus and hit some evil bar with cruel BGs and a mamasan with bad intent. Its where i learned my best LOS survival skills.

Sorry, communication error! I thought you meant a pongers board get together on the 6th. And I was arriving on the 7th. But if you mean heading down to Patpong, sure I up for that. I always spend some time there as well. Cut my LOS teeth there as well.

Archived