Anyone In Bkk In Early May 2004 ???

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instead of playing hotel telephone tag, I suggest a meeting on the 8th. Unless someone has an objection, I suggest bus stop at 7pm. Anyone not knowing, it is down Soi 4, on the rt, with the hello girls wearing singapore airline uniforms.

I will be at a table on the right, wearing dark blue shirt and sportin gray hair.

Bus Stop?! Count me in if that's the meeting point on the 8th.

I usually wind up there nursing a beer and a plate of food around 7-ish half of each week regardless of social obligations:drunk:

I do hope this is a potential pub crawl, with the added allure of this event the following night that I've no clue about. jayjay... you should be in for quite a bit of fun :beer: probably some mischief too if these guy live up to there m.o. on the board :cover: see you in a few days.

Cheers,

the_numbers

Rovineye,

Its settled then, I'll see you in the Bus Stop around 7ish on the 8th May. I'll be the dashing handsome guy (yeah right!!) in a white t-shirt. See ya soon and take it easy,

Jayjay

It looks like the lad is a wee bit excited and in preparation for LoS he has left his common sense behind a few days too early :D.

Anyway, you doing Gulliver's Friday? If so I'll stop in as I am craving some Egyptian food and Gullible's is on the way.

Cheers,

SD

Archived