Anyone In Bkk In Early May 2004 ???

Yes, clearly the lad has lost the bubble at this point!

Egyptian food? Is that a parable or a very subtle joke? Or just that, food?

Anyway, yes, I think I will be there. I arrive at 11:05 at DM, and then have a 14:00 appointment at Eden. Should be mobile by 18:30 or so again!

See you there!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Egyptian food? Is that a parable or a very subtle joke? Or just that, food?"

Just food. Very good food. And a bit of a Friday nite ritual for a few various board members. Come along if you like. May be 1-2 people or a dozen or more. Hard to say.

Cheers,

SD

Yeah I've lost it , lols

Sorry I meant to say that I'll be arriving on Saturday so I'll miss the Friday meeting at Gullivers. See you all at the Bus Stop on Saturday around 7pm ish.

jayjay

I don't even know what day it is today, seriously. Four days (or five?) in LOS can leave a man dazed.

A quick story for everyone's amusement at my expense ::. I arrived 7:30am in ptya, upon arrival realized I had left my wallet/credit cards and a substantial sum of cash in the hotel safe back in bkk, and had only 6,000baht in my pocket for a three day stay ::

Broke in pty is not the preferred method to search for the meaning of life. After too much delay I received a $300.00 US wire transfer from the US to hold me over until i returned to BKK. ::

It didn't hold me over :o

Could only stay pty for two days :cussing:

Back on sukumvit now feeling better with all my cash in hand :up:

I'll hold down the fort till you guys arrive, its lonely here :(

;)

Man, that must have been a sick feeling when you realized that!

SO where the hell were you yesterday? I hung around Bus Stop for about 45min, nothing! Asked everyone on the right side if they were you or JJ, and no go!

I felt so hurt, disappioned, and crushed! Until I found solace with an Isan pain reliever.

I am soooo sorry Mr Rovineye, i got entangled with one who i just could not kick out, and then woke up at 8:30pm too late. Did not think i would be missed too much since jayjay and SD were going (so i thought). I see from another thread you found someone at bus stop, you are not one to waste time!

I will look for you at cathouse tonight, sorry again.

Christ, I went to Bus Stop Sunday night instead of Cat House -

I still have time to rectify the Cat House situation though and am headed that way :drunk:

Being confused about a lack of men in blue shirts in Bus Stop. I saw a table full of ten blokes having dinner one in a blue shirt with a short cropped haircut and a Burt Reynolds 'stache. So, I staggered over and said in slurred Brit-speak.

"You blokes with the Nana contingent - board and all that." :p They looked like I was stuttering in Arabic.

Reply: "You mean the board to play pool - is there a pool table over there?" gestures to the far side of Bus Stop.

I guess I have some memory issues :dunno: I'm now going to meander in the direction of fish tacos.. Can I take a mulligan.

Best,

the_numbers

Too late. Ya missed us. We were at CatHouse until about 2000. Then it was off the various locales on Soi Cowboy -- Country Road (for a shot of Thai moonshine), Midnite, Tony's & AfterSkool until I had to part company and make sure the local ST rooms were able to meet the required inspection criteria (uh, they did). I do believe that the others also were obliged to make the same inspection tour. Maybe next time. PM me, but remember, things move pretty fast around here!

Cheers,

SD

Aw fuck. I just wrote a detailed report on the spankee (the girl from Tony's), and then the server went down and I lost it all.

Basically, she is a fun and suuay girl and all, but as soon as we got to the room.... mens too mutt! Not really blaming her, she was not prepared for it so I know it just happened, and she was in tears thinking I would be angry.. But not properly rectified. No like samoke. Ahhhh christ. But I used all my sharp negotiating skills and only paid her my normal fee.

Archived