age issues

Encore

Last nite, I intended to go and visit a few gogo's in SC, where I ahdn't been for a while.

About four months ago, I'd met up with OldHippy in Gullivers, and we hit SC together. Lost him halfway during the evening, met up with a gorgeous, solidly built girl from Korat, half Issan, half african american, due to GI dad in the early seventies. Big body, but she knew how to shake it and had a smile to die for. Bumped into OH again, who took one look, and exclaimed"You seem to have tehebest of both worlds"

Prophetic words, as I found out when back to GP room. She looked like an Amazon, and f'd like one, wore me out. fun to talk with. But I had never gone back to that place since, she was so affectionate, I feared potential attachemnt and GF dreams.

Went back last nite, surpise, topless dancing. Didn't see my black Amazone at first, but did see a very young looking small one,, slightly shy but with a another sparkling smile. And the nicest design tits I've seen in a long time, upright, small, firm and irresistable. I started drooling. Then Black Amazone arrived, in dekserve uniform, her eyes lit up and she engulfed my in her arms. Dilemma!.

BA had been demoted to serving by her boss, who had told her she was to big to dance, customers don't like seeing big girls.

Bullshit, soem big girls can be beautiful!.

I wanna BF her, but mey eyes keep also being drawn to Ms Perfecttits on stage, who keeps winking at me.

BA sees me looking, says you want?. I look at her, feel her ample body, and say "no want to BF you tonight. But, you Know I butterfly, so hope you don't mind if I come back and bf her tomorrow."

No problem, she my laansaw. (Niece or cousin)

Yes like hell!

"No really, daughter sister my mother. "

Niece first day in bar. Heard that one before, but then I got the story in detail.

BA had just gotten back from issaan early that morning, after spending a month there looking after her mum recovering from a serious operation. Niece was in village with her, no work, no money, and asked to come with BA to go work bar. This was her real first nite, and she was on probation. . Niece finisghed dancing, joined us, for a drink, cute as a button clos-up.

BA says "why not take both us tonight?"

My mind shot to a fantasy image of me lying on my back with one of them working on my nether region and the other squatting over my face, kind of Eden style. My head started spinning.

You don't mean that, I said, you can have sex with me same time niece?, Not shy?

Niece not shy. BA asked niece, 'sure no problem, want!!

Quandry, then a hint of doubt when I looked at her face. She was young.

Has niece ever slept falang before?

"No, but no problem, I will be there too "said BA.

Saw herself as knid of intitiating younger sis to the work routines.

Niece ever sleep with man before?

" I think so"

Think!!!

Niece nodds, I'm not sure.

How old.

Sip Jet pi.

What?

No, sorry, mistake, sip peht pi.

please, ID card.

"Anyway almost sip peht."

Like hell, 17 and a half.

my heart sinks.

Sorry, no go!

Can!

Cannot, polit will come and take me.

"Can, if she comes with older sister is OK says boss."

Boss should be more careful, could land him in trouble.

More insistence, combined with hands descending in my crotch from two sides, trying to add pressure to argument. I manually inspect the perfect little attachements on Niece's front, conclude that the tactile experience is as exciting as the visual, and decide I cannot go ahead with it, I don't F children.

Pack off the niece with a hundred baht note as tip, and pay BF for BA. Niece looks at the hundred Baht note with surprise, then holds out her hand and says "500".

talk about brazen!

I explain to BA that she's got to educate niece in proper ways of dealing with clients, holdingup your hand for more after you just got a tip is not on.

Niece sulks, just like a 17 yr old can do.. I'm starting to think now that turning her down was smart, she may have a great body, but attitude seems exactly opposite of BA.

BA goes to change, then I see niece scooting past in shirt and jeans. Does she misunderstand me and thinks she's coming along?

No, Boss sent her upstairs for little while, until polit visit has been and gone. He must know exactly when they come.

BA and I leave, grab a cab and head to Nana, to catch my favourite bit in the AW show. Just in time, and as ususal they're great. BA never saw an AW show (although she used to work in Hollywood), and enjoys it. Strikes up an animated conversation with another Bg, and seeems to know quiet a few. She's an outgoing personality, and seems quiet popular.

Same happened in Mandarin half an hour later. An older, fairly small girl, whom I'd BF'd a few times before, spots me during her dancing, and comes over later, again, gets on like a house on fire with BA. BA snuggled up against my front left side, OG sitting on my right knee, encouraging me to diddle her a bit. I glance at BA, who is fully dressed and not accessible, she just smiles at me with her dazzling teeth, and says 'no problem!'

OG says "two ladies?"

Sorry darling , it wouldn't be the same as in that fantasy, your bod's fun, but not the same buzz as niece.

besides, i think I'll have my hands full (literally ) with BA.

We snuggles and diddle until closing, I tip her, she puts my hand back where it was before to assert her increased liquidity, then kisses me, wais BA and dances off.

Back at the hotel, we come in at the same tiem as a larger party of newly arrived guests, the guard is busy, and we slip through without ID card check!

BA is as wild as last tiem, and fullfils all my needs. In the middle of the action , her phone rings.

Niece, back at the bar. "What are you doing?" BA tells her and explains LT until tomorrow morning.

The ph call slowed me down, but that was just as well, extends my holding power. We resume, finish,

then she passes out.

This morning I wanted to take it slowly, but she had another ph call from niece, who's disoriented on her second day in BKK (apparently slept upstairs in the bar), and wants reassurances. BA decides slowly is not neccessary, and vigourously starts take things in hand. We rapidly progress to some wild f'ing, and she grins at the image in the mirror next to the bed. "Pompui!"

Never mind darling, nice soft while firm, love the feel of it.

Finishes with a roar, gives me a big smile again, and shoots off to shower.

I wanted to take a few pix of that gorgeous body, but all I get is a few headshots, and a glimps of bosom.

"Shy"

What a woman!

she leaves, i fall asleep again, exhausted.

I think I'd better give that bar a miss for a few weeks, I like her too much!

Gerhard said:

I don't F children

But "manually inspect(ing) the perfect little attachements on Niece's front" is okay?

That's just wrong.

You cannot blame him.

I admire the story as its very well written here, and I do applaud ikkrang for his behaviour.

The girl 'is' working in a go-go, so we all should assume she 'is' of age. fullstop.

But prior to BF her, the ID is doublechecked and found out that she is underaged.

Who's fault is it that she is and that ikkrang already 'inspected' the goods ?

Not his.

IMO

BB

You cannot blame him.

... I do applaud ikkrang for his behaviour.

Of course I can!

If you read the story again, he felt up the underage girl after he checked her ID.

Birds of a feather, I guess. And from a moderator yet.

I thought KS was sensitive to that sort of thing...

Gerhard said:

You cannot blame him.

... I do applaud ikkrang for his behaviour.

Of course I can!

If you read the story again, he felt up the underage girl after he checked her ID.

Birds of a feather, I guess. And from a moderator yet.

I thought KS was sensitive to that sort of thing...

You do have a point and I should apologise.

I did read the post this morning, about 9-10 hours ago, and did not re-read when replying your post.

And yes, you are right, and no, I do not approve of this, nor does KS.

I did agree he did not BF her, did not see further than that.

And even mods can make mistakes, right ?

BB

what this shows is you cannot trust the bar owner to protect your butt !

if you did take her , and you got caught, your ass would be in jail,

the bar owner MIGHT be in a little trouble , but nothing like the trouble you would be in !

smart to look at her ID and not BF her when you found out

Archived