Breakthrough !! Thai Air offering "extras"

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen,

found the folloing on the Thai Air website under Press release :

>>Mr. Kanok Abhiradee, THAI's President, said that the new service is intended to give both Thai and foreign travellers a unique Thai massage experience while relaxing in THAI's lounge to board their flights. Fifteen professional masseuse will be on hand to provide a basic massage service from 06.00 - 24.00 hours daily, with each session lasting 20 minutes per passenger after which Thai hebal drinks will be served.<<

They will be "on hand " to offer a "basic " massage service. Very well composed words pointing discreetly towards future pleasures at the airport , 20 minutes would suit me perfectly. What is a "hebal " drink , does that include Singha ?

Sincerely

BuBi

Oddly enough I do recall a thread many moons ago about how it *is* actually possible to get, shall we say, 'serviced' on airport premises.

I'm sure the quality there is not the best, but perhaps the novelty can offset that small point.

Cheers!

crash,

there hasn't been "a" thread about " Is there sanuk at the airport ?" but about 50 I can recall. About as many as " Is the Landmark guest-friendly or " Can cunnilingus transmit HIV ? ".

Now with Thai Air new services all three can be answered with "Yes". What is this other thing connected with cunnilingus ?? Something like fellowlazyo , but you wouldn'd know would you ?

BuBi

actually I believe thai first class & possibly singair also provide 'light' massaging during longhaul flights on request?

crash,

on the numerous sanuk in don muang I can only confirm it's NOT available, but indeed a lame foot massage as well as 'barber saloon' is clearly signposted so just sweat it & get your inch over with :D

Archived