why do some thai working girls reject nice men?

MrX

goatscrot said:

One can eat healthy here, there are great gyms, and most of us have all the time in the world. So get off your ass, get in shape, lay off the booze, groom yourself, and get out of those shorts and flip-flops, and you will get better responses from the girls....and a little bad boy attitude helps :) Remember whores like to come to! ;)

GS ;

Not a flame GS, but perhaps you're starting to believe the publicity your gym sells. Got to be young and in shape to get laid in the P4P scene in Thailand?

Yeah right.

And remember:

NEVER where flip flops period.

NEVER wear shorts to a GoGO.

DON'T drink too much.

WEAR your Sunday best to the finest of street stalls.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So what of all the dudes who are 20 kilos heavier than 10 years ago?

Of the scores I know, not me of course, most are doing better than ever. Turning them back at the gate. So what's the secret of their oustanding 'success'?

A jaidee attitude?

Personality?

Wealth?

Probably a combination of the first two and a dash of three, IMHO.

So if some Thai tart rejects Peter Perfect the Punter, light up a smoke, pound another pint, and approach another darling.

As for the original question:

Maybe she's looking for a challenge.

Perhaps she thinks you're too good for her. ::

Perhaps she thinks you're too big for her. :: :hubba:

She may already have six boyfriends on the books.

And then there is the monthly problem?

Play hard to get! :beer::drunk::up:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so thats another 3 years down the drain

--------------------------------

and 5 or 10 saved of dealing with a woman jealous of any attention, activity that is not for her. Plus the major expenses due to living with you, and maybe a divorce. Lucky guy!

Still, there must have been signs in the last 3 years. I must say i went on with the GF, despite early signs of rabid jealousy and skewed argumentation that drive you up the wall.

For people who are supposedly coming from (very) humble families, little wealth, or with little to go for them as women in LOS, I must say that their self-centerism is a flabbergasting to me. We probably gave them too much rope to hang ourselves, is all I can think of.

Roppi:

So what of all the dudes who are 20 kilos heavier than 10 years ago?

-------------------------

They are doing fine. I agrre with you, it is more important how you project yourself than how you look. Some guys just do not project much gregariousness, an have a lousy self-image. Girls pick up on that with a snap. In Thailand, they may still go with you, and date you, but something will be off in the RT, having the guy scratch his head. Point is, if you don't love/like yourself, it's hard to expect a girl to. You just get a reprocication of your own image.

IMO, that's the great majority of punters.

If I had to rely on my looks and having the physique of a professional athlete to get laid I would have been celibate by circumstance. Thank goodness woman can be talked to, bribed, bought, fooled and don't always judge a man by his physical looks. I have gotten laid more by using my sense of humor, wits and projection of confidence than I have with a woman drooling over my looks. I fall into the category of "cute like a puppy" and not "sexiest man alive".

>Too true OH, last month I went to Bkk to get married-but it did not work out that way.<

Sorry to hear that, Peter. But then again, better find out now than go through with it and find out later that it isn't working.

Better luck next time.

And I found there's plenty of girls out there that like to go to a concert, I keep being pestered by a few:

"When you come take me to singsong molarm?"

"the more I try and understand, the more nuts it makes me, seriously thinking of giving up the idea of a relationship all together, and go back to my butterfly ways..."

Hear hear.

Most men i feel would agree with you on this point.

I do not do relationships these days.

I have been married before and have had countless relationships but these days i am happy with the P4P scene for the time being.

It probably is not as fulfilling but dealing with women is a hassle not matter how good the women is.

I prefer to take the gravy these days without the emotional content.

This will probably change at some stage but for the moment it suits

Archived