why do some thai working girls reject nice men?

MrX

Lately, some discussion and anecdote on the board about how beautiful hooker X turned down some lovely fella for the brute sitting at the othe bar stool.

Actually I have described it too frivolously. It is painful and hard to be rejected by someone you love(or think you love), especially when the rejection, rationally viewed, seems against her best interests, and it takes a kind of hard work and time to make any sense of it.

These are the scenarios I am thinking of:

1..girl on self destruct trajectory rejects nice me because she wants to protect me from her fall

2.... girl rejects nice me because I WILL protect her from her fall and she really wants to fall....

3....girl rejects nice me because she wants to protect me from myself

Really I would like have liked to flesh out these scenarios with

my own experiences but in good faith,I cannot. This is because though I have been twice rejected by thai working women over time I have had to admit they were right: one is settled (happily?) with her lesbian partner and the other chose a guy certainly nicer than me. So mercifully no self destruction to report. Yet it is a theme repeatedly alluded to here.

I think (Thai) women often have a very sophisticated and nuanced sense of what is happening and what is going to happen in a relationship.

On one level this comes across as manipulation....I mean, for example a woman may strategically or tactically not give her guy sex as way to keep him in line or start to reject him. But the same behaviour is sometimes very deep instinctive stuff....it is easy to forget (for me!) that a woman choosing her mate is for her the big one, both personally and evolutionarily and she has some big stuff working on her side fashioned over tens of thousands of years. Rejection often has the signature of implacability....

Anyway we all know thai women like real men......

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to date "nice" guys. Nice guy types (like many of us on this board, I dare guess) are less sexy and challenging to many women, regardless of their national origin.

I used to beat myself up over this topic but gave up years ago. Generally speaking, I think nice guys are best off, and indeed preferred by, nice girls. A good friend of mine and great guy, nice guy definitely, got badly burned by a bad-girl type tg. She never really liked him, prob bc he's too nice. Liked his baht, however...

pattaya127 wrote;

"rejects me because i am already married and she wants it all, not part time, " not think too mutt, OK darling? I see you next tuesday....."

Is that a barb you have left quivering in my flesh?.....actually you might be interested to know there are definite signs of an even keel with Isaan Princess.....

Archived