why do some thai working girls reject nice men?

MrX

ThaiHome wrote

'4.... girl rejects nice me because she does not reciprocate my feelings for her and I [may] bore her to death.'

yours and a few other posts similar, seem to border on the perverse they are so determindly rational in approach.....dont you realize women never do anything rationally?...if you want to get into this sort of thing (and why on earth would you unless you had to?) you need to tease out the patterns of irrationality....

Surely your women say in unison "you dont understand women" and just make allowances anyway.......maybe though to be indulged so, comes close to glorious....me, I have to try to understand them to survive.....

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rompandadam said:

yours and a few other posts similar, seem to border on the perverse they are so determindly rational in approach.....dont you realize women never do anything rationally?...if you want to get into this sort of thing (and why on earth would you unless you had to?) you need to tease out the patterns of irrationality....

Surely your women say in unison "you dont understand women" and just make allowances anyway.......maybe though to be indulged so, comes close to glorious....me, I have to try to understand them to survive.....

"and I [may] bore her to death.'

Yeah, that's what I thought it was... :sleeping:

TH

rompandadam said:

Lately, some discussion and anecdote on the board about how beautiful hooker X turned down some lovely fella for the brute sitting at the othe bar stool.

These are the scenarios I am thinking of:

1..girl on self destruct trajectory rejects nice me because she wants to protect me from her fall

2.... girl rejects nice me because I WILL protect her from her fall and she really wants to fall....

3....girl rejects nice me because she wants to protect me from myself

I suspect that "nice me" is sometimes not so nice as he'd like to think he is. And "nice" is a subjective term - what a generic Thai girls considers to be 'nice' may not be the same set of characteristics as what a generic farang man defines as 'nice'.

rompandadam said:

I think (Thai) women often have a very sophisticated and nuanced sense of what is happening and what is going to happen in a relationship.

I agree. They can usually see right through the "nice me" who isn't. But not with 100% accuracy, which likely explains your two let-downs.

Grabii

Who cares, go outside and within 30 minutes have another one to replace her. Think of it like a car - I no longer have my first car - always traded in or moved up to a newer car - always with LESS mileage.

ThaiHome wrote

"rompandadam said

"and I [may] bore her to death.'

Yeah, that's what I thought it was... "

Quite so ThaiHome..but just a trifle harsh?

Mighty Mouse you are a mystery wrapped in an enigma....some of your posts (like the one in this thread) seem to come from the wilder shores of P4P while in others you appear to dissaprove of the whole scene..are you only one person dare I ask?

Fellas, rejection is a part of life. Don't take it seriously... Pony up and try again with someone else. If a working girl rejects you then stay there and buy someone else a drink and try again.

This older, balding rather unnatractive guy said he does nothing outside of work and necessary daily activities but walk up to stunningly beautiful women and strike up conversation. He said he is rejected 99.9% of the time. He has been doing this the last 10 years or so.

What is the point of this? He has dated several stunningly beautiful women in those 10 years and several 8-9s.

If she says no MOVE ON. Dating is a numbers game and also in the prostitution biz. If you want quality snatch at a good price you must work hard for it.

So just like the movie "The Untouchables" Sean Connery,

"What are you prepared to do?"

Oneye

Archived