why do some thai working girls reject nice men?

MrX

Of all the options above, my sense is that p 127 is right. In the long run, if they get to know you a bit, they'll know you have mia falang.

One night stand maybe OK, but they'll never get their claws into you fulltime. So if a punter arrives that offers betetr prospects, they'd be foolish to turn down that opportunity.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a lot of the girls are cynical, and who can blame them?

So many guys must come along, saying and giving the impression that they're "nice guys", "different from the other guys who come here", and promising the world, then not delivering on those promises.

Might change a girl's perception of "nice guys" just a little bit!

blink182,

I agree. Nice guys should stick to nice girls. They are just too gullible for the wicked women of the East. They venture into an unfamilar territory and get eaten alive (bar scene, dating orgs, etc). Their niceness becomes an opportunity to be taken advantage of.

But it also works that nice girls for the same reasons get burned by not too nice guys.

I just wish the bad guys and girls would wear ID themselves so we can stay away from them. Yet, some nice guys look the danger of bad girls thinking their goodness can change them. Not quite.....

Cardinalblue

Gents,

Perhaps she finds you physically unattractive. It seems to me that many guys who do not take care of themselves and could not get laid by a 300lb heifer in their home country come to LOS and all of the sudden they are "handsome." Sure you can get laid (a monkey could get laid here), but the truth is you are still as unattractive as you were back in your home and the girls (stunners) who can get better, will.

When I first came to LOS over 5 yrs ago, I was one of the young bucks (under 35), now it seems there are MANY 20 something good looking guys prowling the scene. If it is a choice between your 1500 baht and 1500 baht from a better looking younger guy, then many will choose the better looking guy. Duh?

Solution- You aren't getting any younger so take care of yourself and have a little self respect. The girls will appreciate it and you will feel better and live and love longer! There was a thread on gaining weight in LOS. Amazing to me that most expats actually gain weight here! I am in the best shape of my life. One can eat healthy here, there are great gyms, and most of us have all the time in the world. So get off your ass, get in shape, lay off the booze, groom yourself, and get out of those shorts and flip-flops, and you will get better responses from the girls....and a little bad boy attitude helps :) Remember whores like to come to! ;)

GS ;

. So get off your ass, get in shape, lay off the booze, groom yourself, and get out of those shorts and flip-flops, and you will get better responses from the girls....

----------------------------

One of our most regular and beloved member is currently going thru this regimen, and will tell us how this has improved his charisma with the girls or at least with THAT girl. Where was she from again?

All in unison: SI - SA - KET! :D :D :D

I would have to agree with this post up to a point.

Looking after yourself is very important to me and i sometimes wonder how guys can let themsleves go so badly.

Healthy vital people are more sexually attractive to the opposite sex regardless of age.

Taking care of yourself also shows a level of self esteem which others admire.

I am not sure appearances matter so much if you just want to engage in the P4P scene as there are so many women available that the odd rejection here and there will probably not concern most punters.

I think the problem for me is when they suddenly draw the line with you, in what appears to be an utter bullshit reason, preferring to wait for an absolute stranger to come and bang them, rather than just going out with you, where sexis/might be optional...

Truth is, I have no idea why any woman does what she does, the more I try and understand, the more nuts it makes me, seriously thinking of giving up the idea of a relationship all together, and go back to my butterfly ways...

Old Hippie said:

I think the problem for me is when they suddenly draw the line with you, in what appears to be an utter bullshit reason

Too true OH, last month I went to Bkk to get married-but it did not work out that way. Initially she went back on the no sinsott agreement but the ulimate reason for not wanting to carry on the relationshipo was that 'you love go concert more than you love me' She got it into her head that I went everyday at home and that she would be left alone everynight. No amount of arguing that on holiday it's not the same as at home would convince her otherwise.I only go out on friday night at home. Not heard from her since I got back so thats another 3 years down the drain. -peter

Archived