BG's, Orgasm and +ive reinforcement

Coss

Well bugger me with a handfull of over-ripe strawberries if this is in the wrong forum, is posted upside down, or uses language not accessible to those from wanker county! Only joking folks, and now to the main post...

Do you think that BG's who do have orgasms in the course of their employ, are positively reinforced by the experience. So the proposition being, BG's who do orgasm are more likely to enjoy and stay in their work than BG's for whom an orgasm is still the work of fiction.

What do you think?

And no this is not a thread for posts on the lines of " every woman I've ever had always orgasms... " or " I can never tell but they look as though they do so that's good enough for me..." etc

Cheers

Coss

are more likely to enjoy and stay in their work

-------------------------------

IMO, they are more likely to become..... lesbians ::... :).

Just seems from what i read here (again, not all) that a lot of guys are paying for a service, not to entertain a partner. So, if the girl is orgasmatic, she may quickly see that multiple paying customers don't bring her any closer to sexual nibbana, and she might even get fed up with men, or men only. Just an educated commentary on some of the lesbians i know in the "life"....

The women I have seen that are multi-orgasmatic - do not fit in the BG scene - they are women who go out, generally once a week. BGs, as far as I have seen, are in it for the money and not much for the pleasure. For those few that are multi-orgasmatic - I would say it is an enforcement for them but I suspect they realize that there life style can cause problems. The later thought I got from strippers in falangland I have talked with who say they enjoy the work (multi-orgasmatic) but also mention that they have brains to realize the problems their life style can bring to them.

the story of the nymphomaniacs who work bar for orgasms rather than money is a myth. sure many still enjoy sexual encounters, but that is certainly not the main reason to stay. if they could get equal money somewhere else, they would move, wether they are multi-orgasmatic or not.

let BG have a choice between a punter, who pays them more and between one, who makes them cum and all would choose the one with the larger wallet.

I am not sure whether it matters too much in the equation of whether the girl is orgasmic or not.

I used to believe until recently that girls were in the business for the money only. I think the money is the main attraction of why they wanted to test the waters. But also I see that the girls must view the scene as a place of fun and lesser extent excitement or else they won't stay long in the scene or they never enter ftom the start.

I think Thais make decisions based more on general feelings that specifc behaviors like orgasmic or not.

I sure see it in the school setting and also at my health club; it neither place offers perceived fun and enjoyment, participation and involvement is minimal and short-lived at best.....

I have yet to see the motto "no pain, no gain" in any thai situation that i have been part of or observed.......

Cardinalblue

samak said:Let BG have a choice between a punter, who pays them more and between one, who makes them cum and all would choose the one with the larger wallet.

Sorry but that is not true. I know it from personal experience and I know one other girl now in Pattaya who is with a guy paying her below average wage, even though Cobra Gold is upon them and she could earn 2 or 3 times as much doing what she regularly does.

She likes him and thats that.

Archived