Fantasy League Euro '04

Zaad

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:clown: Bubbles You never learn more empty threats once again from that big mouth off yours, this game is shite by the way and I WILL NOT BE BOTHING TO PLAY, When you find a better game out there do let us all know, if you can be bothered to do something constructive instead of mouthing off how good you are and becoming the laughing stock off all us by never winning anything you loser :banghead:

UEFA have a couple of competitions but not a true fantasy league at the moment.

The best is a predictor competition, just predict the final standings of all the groups then the results of the knockout rounds up to the winner. But no leagues, so it could be that this oen is the best out there, but I dont think I will bother, too cumbersome by far. Whats the point in allowing people to change their team during the matchday?? ::

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I did set the league up, I'm sure there must be a special feature for the founder to flush uninvited guests :D

Ok, and Sayjann just for you, I'll humiliate myself by posting the ugliest pic I have of myself if you are able to finish higher than me :up:

Archived