Fantasy League Euro '04

Zaad

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be let back in???

You were never out in the first place.

I'd put myself to shame if that were a fact, now let's stop our cyberwar, kiss and make up. :hug:

On a more serious note, if you do want to walk away then do so like a man and don't blame me for such silliness ;)

C_B_K

don't see your Team in the Euro 2004 Compie yet.

have you really entered? or are you doing a Risdale and telling porkies?..... :dunno:

Zaad.

no Cyberwar on my part.

i entered your Competition and i was a naughty Boy and you decided to punish me.

i have no problem with that and accept my punishment.

i will enjoy Euro 2004 more now that i will not be wishing Teams to score Goals and getting frustrated when the results do not go my way.....:banghead:

Zaad said:

You're right Limbo, very time-consuming. Still trying to find a better league, but no luck yet.

I've found it.

So simple when you think about it. Our Premiership league was an offshoot of the official site, so I typed in www.euro2004.com, saw 'Fantasy football' on the left-hand side and clicked it.

Exactly the same rules, system and type of interface as in the Premierleague one. Obviously done by the same people - 100 million to spend on 15 players, etc. Free to enter and has private leagues.

Hot off the press so only just starting to explore now but it looks good, boys! :up:

Register now and see what you think.

• 2 weeks later...

anybody having problems logging on to the Website?.

i am,it lets me go so far and then logs me off.

annoying as i see i am top......:applause:...but not for long i think as i have played most of my Players in the first 2 Days...... :down:

looks like i will slip down the table a little..... :(

sayjann said:

anybody having problems logging on to the Website?.

i am,it lets me go so far and then logs me off.

annoying as i see i am top......:applause:...but not for long i think as i have played most of my Players in the first 2 Days...... :down:

looks like i will slip down the table a little..... :(

No problems here matey.

Dunno how you worked out your top, still Long Gun with 33pts, your 5th on 17pts .. Behind Chocco Steve ::

Most of my lot are still down the pub.

Cheers

K.

kman said:

your 5th on 17pts .. Behind Chocco Steve ::

No surprise there. Anyone who loses to a Yank who just took up the game a few years ago and can't even kick a ball straight (or bend it) should be ashamed of themselves. hahaha...I'm piling on the pressure (with a little piss take for fun).

Archived