Majestic Suites - Sukhumvit, Bangkok

torrenova

I am looking at the Majestic Suites as a back up if my main hotel does not fall into line re price.

Can anyone who has stayed there give me the low down on it. I'm looking at either the Double Superior (USD 32) or the Double Deluxe (USD 39).

Thanks

Small but modern rooms

Control panel by bed

Inroom safe w electronic key

Electronic room key

Bed w box spring

Usually full so reserve in advance

Choice of farang or Thai breakfast

I stayed in their biggest room on the 6th floor overlooking NEP. :up:

:sleeping: I have not stayed there but did check rates and look at the rooms. It was completely new when I looked a few years ago. One elevator. Rooms very well done but slightly on smaller side. I would definetely stay there if that was the location I was looking for.

:banghead: Looks like I submitted a blank message above. And no, I have not been sipping the suds. Some day I will figure out all this computer stuff. And . . . what IS the new hotel on Soi 2 mentioned above?

• 2 weeks later...
torrenova said:

I am looking at the Majestic Suites as a back up if my main hotel does not fall into line re price.

Can anyone who has stayed there give me the low down on it. I'm looking at either the Double Superior (USD 32) or the Double Deluxe (USD 39).

Thanks

Pro's: Cant Beat the Location, right on top of Nana Plaza

Cons: Location, its right next to Nana Plaza, can get a little loud.

Have never been able to stay there as a walk up. tried 3 different times and each time they were full. Book ahead.

Stayed there 5 years ago when it was new. I did not like it as it's far too small, the breakfasts were very poor, bath took about an hour to fill and was very noisy inside the hotel. Thought the owner was a real creep and they gave me the wrong class of room. Apart from that I thought it was great. Can get a room at the back overlooking NEP. I will give the new one a go though.-peter

Archived