sanuker's babies

Problem is it only takes one broken condom or one thoughtless customer out of a thousand to cause a pregnancy. Only the girl can be in absolute control as to whether or not an unwanted pregnancy occurs. It's one of the pitfalls of her trade but one so easily dealt with on her behalf. In Thailand there are just too many options available to prevent a pregnancy. It takes a flakey, irresponsible prostitute to allow herself to get pregnant in the first place.

>Call me PC if you like, but I have no respect for any guy who shirks his responsiblity in being a father<

I agree that a man should certainly take responsibility for his children but what I take exception to is the marriage, divorce and child support industry in the US. Too many lawyers and too much government involved. A lot of flakey wives/mothers who can dump their hard working, providing husbands/fathers in turbulent times or on a whim and fuck him over for excessive child support and possibly alimony. Some of these guys can take years to recover financially if ever. They shouldn't make having kids then dumping the father such a profitable deal for a woman.

>>Problem is it only takes one broken condom or one thoughtless customer out of a thousand to cause a pregnancy. Only the girl can be in absolute control as to whether or not an unwanted pregnancy occurs. It's one of the pitfalls of her trade but one so easily dealt with on her behalf. In Thailand there are just too many options available to prevent a pregnancy. It takes a flakey, irresponsible prostitute to allow herself to get pregnant in the first place.

where is here any difference between a prostitute and another woman?

Hi, just to add a little here:

a guy who gets a girl pregnant should care for the kid. First cause he took part (and fun) on making the baby, second cause it's his blood. Don't tell me about broken condoms. Either you don't know how to use them or there wasn't one in the first place but you are to shy to admit.

About child support, I only know about the german lwas. Child support depends on the income AND the living standard of kids residence country. Roughly for a kid in Thailand germans have to pay between one third and half the amount a kid in germany would get. Affordable me thinks.

Just a guess, but do the embassies abroad really care for pregnant locals? No experience there, but I think for a girl in Thailand (or other SEA countries) it would be hard to pursue any of the western guy, and for sure impossible to get any guy from africa or middle east to pay. Anyone knows about such cases?

"Just a guess, but do the embassies abroad really care for pregnant locals? No experience there, but I think for a girl in Thailand (or other SEA countries) it would be hard to pursue any of the western guy, and for sure impossible to get any guy from africa or middle east to pay. Anyone knows about such cases?"

What I do know about is Vietnam. Its impossible for a girl there to get a foreigner on the bth'certificate of a child outside of marriage, even if the foreigner wants it.

Which means that sanukers can bang up girls there without ever having to worry about child support.

>>where is here any difference between a prostitute and another woman?

Prostitutes rent their pussy. Look at it as their tool. They need to maintain it properly and be aware of the consequences of improper use.

Non-prostitutes? That's too large of a group to speculate on how each individual uses their pussy and to what ends.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

to answer yes you should take care of your children ...

percentage of claim

IE should a rented pussy be able to charge you for 18yrs

who is responsable for a rented pussy the leased or the leaser

this is a very hard argument ...

when i was 18yrs old 1 night almost ruined my next 18yrs of life

half blood kids are quite a fashion statement....spot on!

Australia places no financial responsibility upon it's citizens for a child residing in Thailand, this according to the attourney general's dept will be different in around five years. A woman in a dissolved relationship may under Australian law seek a settlement as a putitive spouse because she's the mother of his child and that is despite borders.

I think the worse thing for women in SEA is for them to recieve child support payments based upon western living standards. I see too many single mothers in my own country happily living off the back of the tax payer and they recieve comparitavley a lot less. Thai women would only see the dollar signs and bear children to men they would ultimately leave.

It's bad enough your wife leaving you but to give you a child, to use that baby as a pawn for money, and then for her to recieve her reward ultimatly shut you out of your childs life. Unfortunatly due to the nature of a cross cultural family separation, especially in Thailand there would only ever be two losers, does that need to be encouraged...

(but thats ok) hab mama hab papa for look baby then can go make more and then hab more money then my sister I take she go find rich farang then we all hab baby then can gib to papa D-MAK....

Just gas-em

Archived