Skytrain trauma

buffalo_bill

Boardsmen,

at any given time of the day out of 7 possible citizens sitting opposite of you in the skytrain at least 3 would easily make it on the fronpage of the Vogue without a single refinement. where do all these beauties come from , where do they go , and why don]t they ask me "Watt you name ?". I would not mind paying for new roof at home , a broken motorcycle or a new pacemaker for the buffalo. I fell sure some of the ladies would want exactly that but how to put plug in socket, so to say. I am seriously confused and will take taxi from now. In case somebody knows of a vacancy : profile is well-mannered office girl with black trousers , white blouse and high heels. Family poor no plobblemm , can do.

Buffalo Bill, live from Soi 5 for Nanaplaza.com

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

LoL!!!!--These situations are sent as a challenge and to frustrate ::

(perhaps this is best suited in the Health Forum?)

Don't go stand on the BTS Victory Monument station at around 3-4 pm. It easily increases to 5 out of 7.

One of the 7 great wonders of the world.

Actually......THE great wonder of the world. :) Truly awesome! One of my favorite places on this earth.

HT

Hi buffalo_bill,

Tip.....Learn the language, if you don't know already. Or at least, learn a little of it. That is the golden key there. You need a way in. And that cannot happen if you cannot communicate....at least on the BTS. ::

HT

Have not tuned into the board for a while so I smiled when I saw your post. IMHO the time and place to meet fine/GTG/professional Thai women, besides through friends,

is just like anywhere else in the world-during the day at a restaurant-coffee shop or yes the BTS.

Strangely enough I met two lovely women in the last two days on the Skytrain.Both secretaries one who lives in my neighborhood(wow)works during the day at an insurance company and sells clethes at night 3 other nights a week. There is a sweetness in their eyes and face-rarely if ever to be found IMHO on the lower Sukumvit.

I sense it helps to dress properly and speak very gently and politely of course.Women always let us know if it is OK to conintue to exchange so we must pay attention. I do speak Thai "chart" they say but I always start in english then shift to Thai-

Sao ngawm-rip roi/ nah lak-modern...

One never knows but its entertaining and way better then the BBs and A go gos.Sometimes they just want to have fun too.

Anywho Yes !The BTS is fine.

well yeah I suppose BTS will always be a popular 'meeting' place again in part thanks to our dear weekly column writer LOL who soon needs to do a piece on how to meet woman in the subway ;)

I've found the ratio somewhat lower depending how often I'm in town & if I'm alone, but again apart from the lunch break rush BTS will be where the girls rich enough to escape the busses, but too poor/unskilled to drive congregate ;)

the usual lame excuse for striking up conversation as a 'newbie tourist' would be to play 'lost' & ask for directions & then follow up with dinner he he - they simply are too polite to resist it!

I always marveled how easy it was to meet girls on the BTS.

Dress nicely, wear too much cologne, and ask directions to nice venues. Note not touristy venues, but areas of culture and shopping. You will meet lots of hotties. NOTE : their directions usually suck.

try doing that on the NYC subway, you will get great directions and NO play.

Archived