Skytrain trauma

buffalo_bill

I definitely agree ... lots of nice looking gals on Skytrain.

In fact, IMO, I believe the three or four most beautiful Thai gals I have ever seen were on Skytrain ... if my memory is

correct, I saw two true beauties at the Sala Daeng stop.

I'll even admit that I purposely missed my stop more than once simply because I couldn't take my eyes off some real looker!

... man, I miss that now that I'm down here in Pattaya!

Sure, these parts are crawling with gals; and, some are very nice looking ... I guess what I really miss is seeing the nice ones in Bangkok mostly, nicely dressed, etc.

... I'd rather gaze at a tight skirt anyday over a pair of shorts and a T shirt!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jeesas!

is that now skytrain pervs united?!

well, guys, hope you gonna make an attempt on day on the missus, she is now an expert in embarrassing the shit out of you boys (and if that doesn't work very handy with a knife, or any other thing that can be used as a weapon). ;)

...but i have to admit, skytrain gives nice views...over the city...

HIGH THAIED said: Don't go stand on the BTS Victory Monument station at around 3-4 pm. It easily increases to 5 out of 7. HT

Buffalo Bill said:

Fellas, did take the train back to Taksin bridge because traffic too mut , oh Lord release me from the pain. Around 5 pm they do even push you around as if there was no tomorrow. Maybe I just catch one and run away. BuBi, heart bloken

Funny, yesterday I was sitting on the BTS wondering if I'm just lucky or are there always some model-ready TGs on the same train as I.

I work 1 stop from Saphan Tahksin AND I moved to an apartment at Victory Monument 2 weeks ago. Everyday, a double dose! :)

Without doubt, my morning and afternoon commutes are the best I've ever had. 5-10 minute delay? Just adds 5-10 minutes of joy.

Sure beats my 4 HOUR MINIMUM EACH DAY (yes, you read correctly) round trip commutes for the years that I lived on Long Island and commuted into New York Shitty. Invariably, subways packed- one's nose was either buried in the stinking armpit of some tall sweaty white guy or sliding off the greased head of a short Puerto Rican.

Big squeeze on the BTS? No ploblem! :):)

not sure why this thread is in RT?

Glad to read that my BTS impressions were just that. Never seen so many acnea challenged; plain if not sad looking percentage of Thai girls on my rides there. To me, a ride sums up the epitome of what the thais had to lose in order to pretend to believe to the next brave New world. All subway riders have the same face around the world.... Blank, anonymous, self-guarded!

Guest lazyphil

I personally prefer to gaze at tgs on the 5 baht (?) ferry that plys up and down the river, watching these gorgeous creatures graciously jump on and off when the boat is bobbing up and down 2/3 feet in high heels is quite a spectical!

>>>>>I definitely agree ... lots of nice looking gals on Skytrain. In fact, IMO, I believe the three or four most beautiful Thai gals I have ever seen were on Skytrain ... if my memory is correct, I saw two true beauties at the Sala Daeng stop. I'll even admit that I purposely missed my stop more than once simply because I couldn't take my eyes off some real looker!<<<<<

HEY!...Sala Daeng is my g/f's stop :onfire:

OK...you can look, but don't touch. :)

HT

Archived