Fiery Jack "on the hose" ? BKK early August!

Fiery Jack

I'll be in BKK and available for parties and functions during the hours of darkness during the first week of August. :: Anyone else about then? I should add that, of course, I am well aware that no one relishes drinking with a feckless alcoholic oaf bent on ranting and raving like a madman on acid and disgracing himself in public at every available opportunity, :drunk: so I'll fully understand if this post attracts hardly any replies. :beer:

Is Gullivers Friday night hooley still on? I'll be in there like a rat up a drainpipe on Aug 6 if so. :up:

gunner jack (unbeaten all season. And unsober.) :help:

Fiery Jack said:... drinking with a feckless alcoholic oaf bent on ranting and raving like a madman on acid and disgracing himself in public at every available opportunity, :drunk::beer:...

LOL. :applause: Bullseye! Somehow, I figured that line might wake the Reverend Carew from his reveries... ::

See you there chief. :beer: Hope all prospers with you. I'll PM you soon: just flat-out busy with the usual shite (trying hard to fit my binge-drinking and skirt-chasing into a work schedule tighter than Kylie Minogue's arsehole in December :o) right now. :down:

Most sincerely,

jack :hug:

Ah, your Fieryness, twas about a year ago you crabbed walked into the Friday affair at Gully's a bit on the late side and when I looked up, after having helped you retrieve a can of Sterno (taxed fully paid) that apparently toppled out of the secret pocket of your newly purchased hacking jacket - a most memorable Falkland Islands tweed (King Farouk Tailors -Soi 106 as I recall), I realized that all the other Plazasians had suddenly found they were late for appointments and had left :: ::

Anyway neither of us had eaten and so off we went but first you had to make a phone call. Something about a problem with the delivery of a purchase you'd made earlier - pallets of beer Chang that wouldn't fit into the elevator of your Klong Toey bedsit. We certainly resolved that little problem didn't we :drunk: :: :drunk: :: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Anyway I hope I can make it up to the Big Mango for a little face time :o Maybe New Pet Pete would like to share a ride on my newly purchased Moped ::

-redwood (in West Pattaya)

redwood, you young devil,

Our wee night out was one of the most enjoyable evenings I've spent in Bangkok for many a year. Don't tell anyone that I had to go home early because you'd drank me under the table in NEP, :drunk: or that's my credibility on this board up the spout forever. :o (In my defence, I'd been on the Heineken and double Pernod bracers :beer: at Soi 7 Beergarden all day before we hooked up, thus had a bit of a "head start" on the "fast out of the traps, and stamina to spare" Redwood tippling team. :shhh:)

Be good to see you again, boss. Keep in touch. How did your other wee project (that you asked me for advice about by PM: I never replied ? sorry ? because it's not really my field, not having lived in the UK for ages... ? turn out? :)

jack :hug:

PS. A moped? I went out with a fat alcoholic divorcee in Stoke once called Queenie Sidebottom. Her nickname was "Moped" ? she was great fun to ride, but you'd not want any of your mates to see you on her. :applause:

I'm still farting about juggling dates. :( At the time of going to press, looks like I'll be in London either 9-10 August or 20-22 August.

Ever easy to spot, I'll be the one being shovelled off the Thai Airways plane into a bucket on the runway at Heathrow. :drunk:

I'll keep you posted, guv'nor. :beer:

jack :help:

Jack, I am set to arrive the last weekend in August or so, will have it out with Si Saket girl, my way or I move on sort of thing. When released from the hospital, I could be free to mingle again...would love to meet up for another fun evening! However it appears you will be out of town. However, should we meet up, I may just have to step off the sobriety wagon and step back into the game for a few rounds...look foreward to it. STill sort of remember the last time we made the rounds! Hope they got the Gerbal out...

Archived