Can't money buy good service from stunners?

sabio

I went back and read the Poseidon model lounge threads again. The crux of it is that some of the girls there are tops, and that they do serve farangs, but there is a game to be played.

The game is for the guy neither to accept the girls that are shown first, nor to leave when he has exhausted that pool. Some of the tucked-away girls may then be brought to him

What puzzles me is that this game is played by the mamasan in lieu of just charging more for the top girls. The posters repeatedly said that the top girls get grabbed instantly, and the others loiter around. Why doesn't the supply/demand imbalance get reflected in the prices?

Is it a question of saving face for less attractive girls? Is being tucked away a status symbol for the top girls that is worth more than being yet more expensive? Maybe those girls don't want to be seen by too many people because they have male sponsors? Maybe it's just TIT?

While this thread has been going on, I have come to recognize how individual girls may not be business-minded, as they are simple girls and as long as they earn enough money, they may follow their likes and whims in making decisions, rather than their hard business interest. Does the same apply to an establishment like the Poseidon model lounge?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sabio-

"Why doesn't the supply/demand imbalance get reflected in the prices?"

Because the world does not always work on supply/demand!

...and I for one am thankful for that!

GS

Just a thought based on a little bit of experience, at least some stunners are sevens who have spent an inordinate amount of time and money on their appearance. I've encountered at least a couple of them over the years who fell in that category who didn't have the greatest attitudes. I'm certainly attracted to girls who take care of themselves and care about their appearance, but there is such a thing as over-doing it for a SC or Pattaya go go.

nkped said:

at least some stunners are sevens who have spent an inordinate amount of time and money on their appearance.

I know what you are talking about. Makeup and elegance can enhance natural beauty, but can also cover up natural defects.

At least in LOS the venues are well lit, so you can clearly see what you are getting. The combination of elaborate makeup/dressing and poor lighting can make for pretty bad surprises. The most notorious I can think of is Cafe Photo in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Disappointments galore.

sabio said:What puzzles me is that this game is played by the mamasan in lieu of just charging more for the top girls. The posters repeatedly said that the top girls get grabbed instantly, and the others loiter around. Why doesn't the supply/demand imbalance get reflected in the prices?

Couldn't find the thread you mentioned- but I don't know of any secret loitering area for girls in Poseidon. If they're not available (sitting on the couch), they're with a punter in the lounge or upstairs, getting ready, eating, walking back from the elevators (a good time to grab a babe), in the toilet, or elsewhere in the lounge.

Lots of the best gals are booked through the mamasans ahead of time- so even if you see a girl walking through, odds are she won't be available. Also the frequent customers and good tippers often get first choice on available girls.

As for price/demand, there is a degree of price change based on how popular the girl is and whether or not she has been in a magazine. Probably could be better designed tho- would be interesting to adjust the prices of the girls using a computer program based on demand. I bet some of the better stunners could get up to 10k.

I've run into this at Poseidon as well. If you don't like what you see, a mamasan or papsan will bring in a line up. If they aren't acceptable, a second one (and usually quite a bit better) is brought out.

It's been a bit over 2-months since I was last there, but isn't there a room to the right of the bar where the girls can "hide?" I could be thinking of someplace else.

<<burp>>

Archived