Can't money buy good service from stunners?

sabio

The thread about the terrible experience with the stunner from RB2 highlighted the question of what money can buy you from a stunner. Let me explain.

The consensus is that a stunner is only after money, knows that if you don't BF her a lot of others will, and wants to go back to the bar quickly for another ST. That's understood. After all, it is business for her.

If she is only after money, and someone offers something way above the norm, would this work? If not, why not?

Let me be specific. You offer B 3000 plus a bonus of B 5000 if you are very satisfied (to align her interest and yours). Under these conditions, will a stunner find it in her heart (or elsewhere :) ) to be a sweetheart for the session? It seems that these girls can be sweet if they want to (the RB2 girl was very sweet in the bar before she was BF'ed).

BTW, I am talking about a friendly conduct and good service, not love or a memorable GFE.

For those who have unkind words to say about someone who is willing to spend that much money, you have a point if he is not getting anything in return. If he gets what he wants, and he can afford it, the more power to him. I have not heard anyone talk about how stupid people are who fly first class to Bangkok. They spend more than quarter of a million Bahts on the ticket just to get better service for the ride. It's their money.

I would be very interested to hear the different points of views.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sabio said:

The thread about the terrible experience with the stunner from RB2 highlighted the question of what money can buy you from a stunner. Let me explain.

The consensus is that a stunner is only after money, knows that if you don't BF her a lot of others will, and wants to go back to the bar quickly for another ST. That's understood. After all, it is business for her.

Sabio,

I wouldn't say that all stunners are mercenary and money hungry. I generally only go after what I think are stunners or near to it and with most I do get a GFE.

For a quality experience with a stunner at a cost, I'd suggest a few tries at the Model Lounge at Posiedon. There are some real beauties there and there's a few where if you are smiling and nice your experience will be most excellent, however I've heard even a few of them can be cold and rushed - hence may take a couple tries. There's also some beauties in their fishbowl as well.

An interesting question you pose however. Last trip I met a regualr at Midnight who was anxious to go with me, that is, until this British guy offerred her 10,000 baht to go with him and another fellow (they had already bought her some LDs before I arrived). She told me she didn't want to go with 2 men however what did she do, ended up going with the 2 brits for 10K.

Could well be if I offerred that RB2 stunner enough baht she would have stayed all night and even been quite pleasant, and I guess If I weren't in LOS I might have even considered that, however, I ended up with a very pretty Coyboy girl at "normal" prices who was really great to be with.

But back to the spirit of your post, I really do think a place like the model lounge at Poseidon's is what fits the bill. I think I spent just over 5K baht with this one stunner and it was worth every baht... :devil:

Money will not change someone from what they are into what you want them to be.

Offering more money is only paying the next guy's ST fees (in this scenario) and is throwing good money after bad.

Some girls will quote high prices because they genuinely don't want to go with the fat, smelly, balding farang but they will go if their price is met. Just like Brown Fox's recollection about the girl and the 2 guys for 10k. What you won't get is a full on GFE experience from someone who had no intention of providing it in the beginning. Some girls have it in them, some don't. Some can only deliver it if they like the guy.

On the few occasions when a girl has turned sour once back at the hotel, I felt that I have seen the 'true nature of the beast' and I've always preferred to get shot of them ASAP (even curtailing an agreed LT to ST), rather than throw more money after bad. I like to feel comfortable with a girl. Its more important than sheer beauty.

BrownFox77 said:

I wouldn't say that all stunners are mercenary and money hungry. I generally only go after what I think are stunners or near to it and with most I do get a GFE.

Point well taken. I guess what I was trying to say is that the risk of bad attitude generally goes up with the level of beauty. Some stunners feel they don't have to be friendly since they are beautiful.

torrenova said:

Money will not change someone from what they are into what you want them to be.

Offering more money is only paying the next guy's ST fees (in this scenario) and is throwing good money after bad.

I understand your point, but I was only talking about behaving herself during the session the same way she behaved in the bar. The RB2 girl was capable of being friendly when it was in her interest to do so.

If the scenario you are referring to is the B3000+B5000 in my post, the B5000 will not be paid unless the client is very satisfied. That's the deal.

Archived