Your favorite cartoon

Zaad

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Its like the asking a Belgium 4 or 5 famous/historical/influential etc (not within Belgium) people????....naw, thought not, but hell 6 cartoons have been mentioned :)

Phil,

:dunno: Just that cartoons is very big here, and that is since ages, Tintin turned 75 years this year, same like Mickey Mouse in Americaaaah :p

We all grew up with them, all fond memories.

Also famous here are diamonds, poolballs, carpets, chemicals, beer, chocolates, fries, etc......

Small country, but well known.

Over to bibblies :cover:

BB

Yep, we're shit for cartoons, you've got 6 cartoons mentioned and they're all shit::

Could never stand Tintin or Asterix. The kids carrying those books in the playground used to stay in the 'Gonna be gay when I grow up' group, playing with the girls while the rest of us played footie. :)

There is one comic strip (I don't think you can call it comic book in the Tintin sense), which is famous from England. Andy Capp. Quite limited in many ways, but I like it and certainly relate to that guy in many ways. Apart from that I think its mostly war comic books, exciting to read in preteens. But boring later.

I like Tintin, Asterix - I am amazed to see the number of Tintin replicas around the world. I have a pic on my wall here. Viet map, drawing which seems to come from a Tintin book with Tintin in a cyclo. "Les adventures de Tintin, Tintin a Saigon". But as far as I know, there has never been a comic book with Tintin in Vietnam. Anyone else know if I am right?

Cheers!

Archived