Your favorite cartoon

Zaad

First choice, easily early 'Spiderman', circa 1976-79. Second choice: A draw between 'Fantastic Four' and 'Batman'. As for the latter, I especially like the animated 'dark style' Batman cartoon movies from circa 1999/2000. Surely it's aimed for kids -- but I love it! :)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i always liked 'Journey To The Centre Of The Earth' when i was a Schooboy,followed by 'Magic Roundabout'.

Magic Roundabout was not a Cartoon but was a Classic.

Dylan the rabbit was so cool.

in the UK we did not have so many Cartoons,puppet shows .

'Mary,Mungo and Midge' and 'Twizzle'were favourites.

Hi,

Albums: Storm, Franka, Asterix

TV: Droopy, The Simpsons, Road runner, Tom & Jerry (especially the old non-PC ones)

I *love* cartoons! Too bad I can't really get them that easy here, although I did manage to download the first 100 comics of Wolverine :up:

Sanuk!

BelgianBoy said:

KK,

Yep, children cartoons and VERY famous here.......

Actually Zaad misspelled one, its Quick & Flupke, its from the 50s and 60s, 2 naughty kids chased by the local cop :)

Suske & Wiske are even more famous, over 283 albums, translated in over 80 different languages !

BB

fan

When I was stationed in Belgium, our captain made us go to night school to learn the flamish language. We had a great lough afterwards to sit in a beer bar and read Suske & Wiske out loud. There were so nice words like "Worsteler", "Tandenborstel" and "Afscruwelijk" (probaly misspelled them all)!

MaW

Archived