Your favorite cartoon

Zaad

Besides, Belgians are just quasi-wannabe-French, aren't they?

> yes, like all Brits are actually irish and Scots :cover:

But as far as I know, there has never been a comic book with Tintin in Vietnam. Anyone else know if I am right?

> right, does not exist....... but bootleg copy yes.

Same as Tintin in Thailand and Tintin in Iraq......

Actually Tintin in Thailand is available somewhere on the net, but illigal copies......

BB

connaisseur

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"> right, does not exist....... but bootleg copy yes.

Same as Tintin in Thailand and Tintin in Iraq......

Actually Tintin in Thailand is available somewhere on the net, but illigal copies......"

Thanks BB. There is a Tintin collection of the cartoon films out on DVD now, I might get my wife to buy it in Vietnam. I was too heavily packed last trip - costs 12 USd or so there (10 cartoon movies if I remember right).

Cheers!

You should go and search for "Groo the wanderer", IMO the best comic books ever made. The creator is best known as the margins guy in MAD, Sergio Aragones. Was published from early 80's, although it was closed down some years ago they still make some mini series.

Its a comic book which always has a meaning - although the main character is mindless barbarian.

Cheers!

i must admit my memory has diminished quite a lot over the Years due to BG's fucking with my mind,but i think some kind of urban myth about the names.

the names Master Bates and Seaman Stains do not exist i think.

this comes up every now and then in the UK and the creator of Pugwash has always denied these names were included.

but as i say,i do not remember.....

Archived