Did I get screwed or what ? $1140 LAX To BKK?

short-time

Thaifly.com is a new one for me. Fact is I did use a Thai travel agency to purchase my thickets ? Star Tours in Hollywood?s Thai Town. They even answer the phone in Thai? I?ve been buying tickets through them off and on for years. Have found them to be competitive in the past and if you fly Thai Air they have worked what seemed like miracles getting me on flights that were fully booked in high season.

Best price with the carrier of my choice are the dominant factors for me, although I may have to fall back to just best price in the future?

ST

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The absolute best deal I have gotten was

LAX - TPE Singapore Airlines Business Class Round-Trip

$615!!!!!!

From Orbitz.. definitely a mistake in data-entry, but Singapore didn't say anything on checkin

That probably won't happen again in my lifetime

For my business trip (HNL-BKK) this coming August, I had to purchase a $1115.00 ticket with UA, so I could use my F.F.M. to upgrade to business class. My November flight I got 'premium-economy' for $615.00, no upgade though. Seems they have differant class tickets, most are not 'up-gradeable'. Just trying to use my 'miles' with UA, with their recent business situation, makes me nervous, might lose them.

Chok dee krap,

HOKS

Archived