Saudi Arabia worth a visit?

sabio

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny enough. I have been a Saudi sanuker for the last 18 years. I am a teacher and I work on a military base. I can not remember being threatened with my Job, but i have just been given a nice little retainer.

Every day I finish work at 4pm, it takes me 40 minutes to drive to Bahrain. Whats in Bahrain you may ask.?

7,500 Thai and chinese girls. If you do not like them there are russians, morrocons, Iraqis, Ethipians, Eritreans, Filipina's, Sudanese etc etc etc.

They work on the streets, in the hotels and in the Bars.. Both ST and LT are cheaper than in the LOS at the moment and there is no Bar Fine.

I've heard Bahrain's pretty good. I know of a girl who had just completed her Bachelor of Education degree in the UK and fresh out of uni was hired for Bahrain at a starting salary of £28,000.00 sterling tax free plus benefits. That's gotta be worth considering. If there's no tax and bennies then that leaves a considerable sum for fun.

So, teaching in Saudi is it a good crack?

Well I can tell ya it ain't no fun in Riyadh anymore. It was sort of ok up till about 3 years ago till the muppets shut the "pubs" down and threw the "landlords" in chokey for a couple of years after a car got blown up after leaving 1 of these joints.

As for Sanuk, I'm off to Dubai next weekend :devil:

Haven't been to Bahrain for a good few years now, sounds like it might be worth a weekend run as its cheaper to get to then the UAE. What rates are you paying ?? Heard it was more expensive than Dubai.

Cheers

K.

I knew a guy who spent time in Saudi Arabia (not sure where, probably Riyadh). He said that the problem was more where to do it than who to do it with. He said the only way you could have a woman slip by was to live in a huge apartment building where her destination would be ambiguous enough.

IME it's not the who or where, but the how to get there. If you get stopped at a checkpoint with a woman you aren't married to big ploblem, usually for the girl.

Whether you live in an appartment or compound, no problem at all.

Cheers

K.

Archived