Saudi Arabia worth a visit?

sabio

From a trip report on another board:

With almost no information on Bahrain, it took several days to get oriented, as far as the ladies scene goes. I was there with military, so Force Protection had a list of clubs (the list changed daily) of clubs that were off-limits. Some clubs were on the list for more than a week, so I did bot get to experience all of them.

Thais - Manama has more Thai girls than Thailand does. Get a reliable taxi or hotel car, and tell him you want Thai girls. They will bring you to one of the many paprtment complexes, and typically the top floor penthouse is where all the girls are. After you make your pick, you will go down to another floor which is her room. $40-$60 dollars US, depending on the amount of time. This is your value option in Manama - be aware that you will be off the beaten path, and Manama is not the safest place for Americans at the moment. YLMV (Your Longevity May Vary)

Philippine girls: Al Bustan hotel - got the rock club and hear an excellent band called Zebra, and take your pick of girls. Pricier at $120-$150 US. Right around the block is "BJ's," a very popular club, but was on the list of clubs that we couldn't go to.

More Thai girls: Miami Hotel, no take-out service. Same price $120-150 US Dollars.

Made friends with a stunning Ethiopian nubian princess that worked at my hotel (Diplomat) over the course of a few days. After she trusted me, we were in the sack for free, and we did the regular dating thing until I left.

Bahrain notes: The day we arrived, the Bahrain police released two suspected Al Queda (sp)members because they didn't have enough evidence to hold them. They did not kick them out of the country, but showed them the sidewalk. This is why the base Commander employed the list of clubs we were off-limits - they didn't want large groups of Americans in one place off base. The commander also ordered the evactuaion of all non-essential personnel, families and dependants. These guys are still on the street, so be careful.

Thursday and Friday is the Muslim/Islamic weekend, and is when all the Saudis pour into Manama to have fun - expect to pay more on these days for action, or to even be ignored during this time. There are plenty of American, Russian, Lebanese and Egyptian ladies, but expect all but the Russians to charge $300 upwards.

Manama tips: Don't venture into any neighborhoods that have black flags on the top of houses/apartments. Don't go out alone at night. Avoid protests. Try to use your right hand/arm as oppsed to your left, and try not to expore the bottom of your foot or bottom of your sole to anyone in public. Make sure you get change in Bahrain Dinar, as they try to slip lesser value Saudi notes in your change, and they look similiar - so count/look at your change before you leave. Saudi males are the major issue for you in Manama - they are either total 100% assholes or the best guys you'll meet - so find the good guys and make some good, quality friends.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting report on Bahrain.

Just a few points...Al Bustan Hotel...These girls are Thai and not Philipinas. The average short time price for these girls is between 20-30BD which is approx 60-90US depending on day of the week and bargaining skills. Long time about 130 US.

I was there two weeks ago and there were a whole bunch of US defence personnel in the hotel. Were you one of them?

Yes there are hookers everywhere in Bahrain, in hotels , in apartments and in freelancer venues.

Re Safety. There have been no major anti western problems in Bahrain and i percieve Bahrain as very safe. But heck I live 45 mins over the border in Saudi and all Americans were advised to leave months ago so maybe my view is a little distorted.

Archived