Adult toys?

CDN

Hi, folks. I've done a preliminary search on the forums and come up with no answer to this question: where can I buy "adult toys" here in Bangkok? I want to surpise a lady friend with something "stimulating."

Cheers,

CDN

Hard to find as they are illegal for sale here in LoS. I have heard rumours that there may be a booth or two in Chatuchak market, but never confirmed it.

Anecdote: one of the best pix ever in the Bangkok Post was last year of a 30ish Thai lady arrested in Chiang Mai for selling adult novelties. She was pictured with a silly half grin standing in front of a table of vibrators/dildos. Behind the table were a row of lower ranking coppers also with silly smirks. A high ranking officer was standing next to the lady obviously angry about something. I just with I knew what he said that was so damn funny!

I know its probably a bit out of the way, but a lot of the Chinese "sell-a-bit-a-overything" shops in Hat Yai definitely have them. Only those horrible cheap plastic ones, not the nice new "4WD" models!

Also...improvise! Its amazing what a battery-powered toothbrush can be used for - apart from brushing teeth!

Fly P.

I reckon Patpong is your best bet. I remember a delightful freelancer I met in the Soi 7 Beer Garden telling me how she loved having a small vibe slide into her ass as she rode a guy :-) and could I bring her a nice small one when I next came back to LOS! ::

>I remember a delightful freelancer I met in the Soi 7 Beer Garden telling me how she loved having a small vibe slide into her ass as she rode a guy :-) and could I bring her a nice small one when I next came back to LOS! <

Hey, I know her! Last year, I took a delightful freelancer from BBSoi7 to PB st hotel, and we used my little vibe, just like that. she liked it so much, I gave her mine . It was my last day, anyway.

Now what i can't understand is why these things would be illegal in LOS.

What's the harm?

BTW, next trip, i left one in the collection of Marc at Eden. It seems they didn't have a little one, and I thought for the greater good of my fellow sanukers, I'd donate mine where it could be expected to get good use.

Archived