Adult Friend Finders

Is anybody familiar with this? I'm wondering if the ads are legit or not. I'm coming to Bangkok and it would be nice to meet up with somebody I don't have to pay for in a bar. It might end up costing me more, but it might be a different experience worth trying out. However I don't want to sign up for something if it's a bogus waste of time. I would appreciate it if members let me know what their or their friend's experiences have been with this.

Thanks

Itis usually a rip off, as is its sister company Alt.com. Join up, and you willinstantly have many women who want to meet you, then nothing. Stick to Yahoo chat and BKK.com both 100% free to use and meet...and get the idea of not paying for women out of your head. Women are never "free..." :) and it will cost you a lot more this way in the end...but good luck anyway! :)

I have had my profile on there for over six years and never met anyone and only messages from a few middle age chinese women. Had to laugh when a well known character on another list met a girl on there only to discover she had previously met and shagged notorious nigel off there. So it is possible but but most of these sites are IMO a rip off. A couple of years ago a joined three and fired off over 100 emails with almost no response. Recently tried thailandfriends.com with almost no response to mails as well, although that does seem more legit-peter

Dont bother, its a waste of time.

A friend who did actually manage to meet one said the picture was about 3 years old and she had put on another 20 kilos and she wanted properly wined and dined before anything happened. ( ie no foodcourts or Macdonalds )

And to contact anyone you have to be a paying member.

But, if you do it, just get a short membership and email everyone, you never know.

I joined Asiafriendfinder (not sure if affiliated with Adultfriendfinder) and have been shagging a few girls from there....i'm based in Sydney....it is not as hard as others make out,but as in real life you have to make the effort..post a nice pic and back it up with nice e-mails and phone calls and you stand half a chance.....chok dee

Lamock Chokaprret said:

Resorting to Yahoo Chat these days to find women are you OH? What's wrong, Sisaket Girl still have you tied up in knots.

No, I am not seeking a replacement for her at all. Merely passing on what info I know about the services mentioned in the more intelligent posts... :) For the record, I spoke with SSG last night, had a very lovely conversation with her, and I remain madly in love with her... :help::)

I recently used FriendFinder.com to meet about 6 Thai girls, students,, a nurse, a textiles show sales girl etc.. I am doing MSN chat with 4 of them, and will meet up with them in BKK next month. I agree that you need to put a pic and a decent bio on your page to get best results. I tried AdultFF and didn"t get any responses. I used AsiaFF last year for my trip to China and met very nice girls in each city I visited.

poskat

I always regret it when I re join these sites, which I just did. They sometimes send me emails telling me how many 100.'s have tried to get in touch but cannot becasue I am not a full member. So I eagerly looked at the mails recieved for the pst six years (expect they deleted old un's) only to find two this year. One in march banned due to it being spam and the other a few weeks ago from yet another 47 year old chinese woman.Bugger, another 20 odd quid down the drain-peter

Archived