Adult Friend Finders

Well I just had a look thru the profiles of thais until I got tired of it. Many after the first few no pics, many I clicked on had removed the profiles, many had not logged on since last year. I'll have to email some just to get me moneys worth.Looks like it will be back to eden come November for a quick one-peter

Thanks I'll try anything once, thailandfriends.com is strange one-nobody ever, well hardly ever replies, friendfinders seems to be mostly chinese, not had one thai reply ever in all the time on there.Best one I did was put ad in thai paper thru thaidarling. This was outrageously expensive and I'm pretty sure Nok put it in a free paper, she would not tell me what the name was but something to do with job vacancies. Met a couple thru that but nothing resulted-peter

Thailand friends is geared towards the younger crowd and is not really a place to search for holiday hookups. I've been a member there since it started and have chatted with many of the girls. Your lack of replies is most likely due to there being no interest on the other end.

Archived