Premiership 2005

greg

L'pool will be interesting with the new manager, but I can not see them getting into the top 3 this season. It will take longer to get them into shape. 4th or 5th, as my prediction is for Newcastle also.

I think this season will be a disappointment for Arsenal, its typical that the champions struggle. 3 place is my guess.

2nd place to Man.U., and first to Chelsea if the Porto guy does not change the team too much.

Cheers!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Newcastle play their strongest XI? Did Uncle Bobby use the game as a training match? A few things have to be considered. I wouldn't make too much of it. Chelsea drew their first friendly against a lower division side, 1-1. Tottenham lost I think or drew. I think they lost...hahaha...

Anyway, its a proud moment for the Thai team even if the Toon didn't take the game too serious. If they did, its still early to sort it out before the season starts.

I really hope Newcastle manage to strick Kluivert. I believe this Dutch players has had it in SPain, no motivation, no challenge, no mood.

The EPL is his kind of play, he could do great. Especially since Shearer is getting older and Bellame very injury sensitive.

Archived