Beer Garden soi 7 update..

keith doug

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi kd,

I made my routine 6 monthly call recently to check whether S7BG really is as appalling as my memory tells me. It was. The fish seemed fine and, to be fair, there were a few nice looking young ladies there. I don't go to Victory, but next door is The Winking Frog - a far better establishment under the guidance of mine host Derek from Blackpool. It is air conditioned with a full glass front so with the right seat you can watch the parade in and out of S7BG for as long as you can stomach it.

I have no information on Thermiae.

Khwai

Personally, I never saw the appeal of this place. Especially true nowadays, with many more places to choose from. The place is hot, dirty, and full of nothing-special women. And on top of that, the odd stunner can be vile.

First dropped in to this place about 10yrs ago. As you might guess, i don't go there much, but on my last visit (at the behest of a friend who was for some reason dying to see it), I can confirm it has got worse over the years.

keith doug said:

hiya anyone popped in recently... many girls near the entrance... is that fish still swimming around ok in the tank!!! 2am closing ...woo so many questions!!(is victory bar going ok nice bar girls there...(work only)??

We really need to get webcams up at Grace, Soi7BG and Thermae for you KD!

Cheers

PS

I always get hammered when I go to Soi 7 Beergarden. :drunk: It might be hot and fetid, full of old bangers, vile and sleazy, but it's open all day and, apart from the fact that every bloke in the joint is drunk, it makes a change from the Burslem Swiller's Arms. :beer:

No complaints. :) I reckon I'll keep going there. :up:

jack :help:

keith doug said:

whats the "winking frog " is that the place sells food/bar NOT the pool table restaurant..

Hi kd,

The Winking Frog is a bar that has food (very good) and a pool table upstairs. It is on the same side of the road as S7BG.

On the other side of the road, and a bit nearer to Sukhumvit is the well known pool bar, New Wave that has many tables - never counted them.

Khwai

Archived