Beer Garden soi 7 update..

keith doug

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take the soi 7 Beer Garden Challenge....

Enter soi 7 beer garten at 1:00 pm....not much of a crowd yet....but some 'uglies' have lined up a seat already....

Pop a half of a viagara or equivalent, order a singha, and wait....

within a half an hour it will be working it's magic and you will be avoiding the stares of many a girl you DO NOT want to go with. As it gets more crowded the heat is turned up a little bit. Some 'HOTTIES'; however, an overwhelming majority of 'NOTTIES'. Oh and mr. Special is standing at full attention beckoning for you to make a selection.....

NOTE: avoid talking to anyone you don't want to take home as they will become more attractive the more you speak to them....

Amen AhTeckLim.. you'll run into girls pushing big numbers oftentimes at Gulliver's.

Whereas you will never be denied a hardened, horrific pro, at Soi 7 Beergarden for a fair price :beer: Why am I griping on Gulliver's??! because its too damn clean, crap wood paneling, records on the walls, welcome to bloody 'Bennigans' [or substitute a crap American Pub&Grill chain] :down:

Soi 7 Beergarden IS the 'kok. A veritable world heritage sight of the city. Beer, chancy women, stifling heat, dodgy blokes with erections, and the feeling that 'this is the road to hell'. I think Rev. Old Hippie needs to get his ass over there with his Thai-English Dictionary and a bottle of Sang Som and say a rite.

the_numbers

"...Soi 7 Beergarden IS the 'kok. A veritable world heritage sight of the city. Beer, chancy women, stifling heat, dodgy blokes with erections, and the feeling that 'this is the road to hell'. I think Rev. Old Hippie needs to get his ass over there with his Thai-English Dictionary and a bottle of Sang Som and say a rite.

the_numbers..."

Ah no escaping my passed is there? yes, before I gave up the bottle and picked up the scripture, I was known upon occassion to frequent Soi 7 Geer garden. It was a sespool to say the least, full of last chance punters and last ditch bar girls on the down slide, just a short tumble to the wall of shame when that final luck ran out for either...it was here I would look for love and release from my cares and retched life if only for a few drunken blistful moments.

I would stumble in hung over for a bit of "the hair of the dog" so to speak, a few hours later, I'd emerge a drunked fucked up bastard from hell compleatly out of control with drink and cardinal lust! but that was the old me, the wild crazed fucked up boozed out bastard from hell me!... oh, that was the me you all knew and loved...? hymmm hang on, I'll hit the Lao Kao and be right back with you...BTW, decided, if something doesn't get moving with "You know who" next time around, I am back to my old ways toot sweet!

:beer::drunk::help:

Yep, been having an all life crises as well...was hoping middle age would be better...I recall seeing guys in mid life crise years back, got Harleys, or sports cars, and much younger girl friends. Sad part is, I am to poor for another Harley (god I miss my old one...) or a sports car, and I can't get laid in a lady's prison with a fist full of pardons... Oh well, off to the Lao club tonight, with any luck that fat drunk girl will push up on me again...come to think of it, she is much younger and drives a Honda Del Sol with a "T" Top so hey, might just work out... oh chrissssttttttttttt..................

Archived