Sydney Meeting

Torneyboy

Miss Red's [edited] version of events:

On 31 saturday July 2004.

Wekup 1.30am want to Sydney the big city in Australia 10 hour in the car not to long because excited. On the way very beautiful i'm saw many thing like three Cow Horse and number one Ram i'm can't remember how much i'm excited?...they are runing on the big land like very happy 12.30 pm I'M in Formula1 Hotel ok looking good not to far from Airport. After we check in already K redbaron have a little bit slumber and after K redbaron a wek 3.30pm we want to Chaina town to meet K redbaron friends they are good natured and after that we want to Thai restaurant nearly Draing harbour very beautiful [Torneyboy] and he's wife take a good care us and show around a little Chaina towe in that night before say goodbye. Next day morning K redbaron and i am want to the big boat to go the beach 40 minute on the boat around the river very beautiful K redbaron happy with the camera. On the beach we walk around before want back to Chaina town we boughta beautiful photo about Sydney at dusk Sydney harbour and Sydney Australia and then 40 minute on the boat again. Back to Chaina town we walk around and want to the bar for drink many peple in the night time. Monday morning we are driveing home again.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

Nice to meet you both ..a nice night .

Glad you took her to Manly..(big River..ha ha ) ..the thais we take there enjoy it very much...the ferry ride is great for looking at sydney from the sea.

My wife looks forward to going to melbourne to see your HUGE bbq :neener:

Pick some dates and we will see you then :bow:

Archived