Sydney Meeting

Torneyboy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys,

I am not attending but wouldnt it be a good idea to leave the women at home for those who intend bringing them. Gatherings normally work better that way IME. All that happens is that those who have invited the women end up talking to the birds in a huddle and general conversation ends up being self-censored.

Have a good night, make sure Red doesnt take you too any dodgy clubs ::

STH ::

Hi guys,

I am not attending but wouldnt it be a good idea to leave the women at home for those who intend bringing them. Gatherings normally work better that way IME. All that happens is that those who have invited the women end up talking to the birds in a huddle and general conversation ends up being self-censored.

Hi SOTH,

Nah... I think its nice that the TG's are coming. Sure, it will probably end up with the TG's talking amongst themselves and the guys talking amongst themselves, but that's kind of standard at most gatherings I s'pose. But us Aussies are friendly and outgoing :D so it'll all be one, big happy family. :hug:

And anyway, Mrs TB isn't going to let Mr TB out of her sight for an instant - especially when other TG's are going to be there! :neener: :neener:

Personally, I am going solo. My GF has uni commitments in Melbourne and can't make it, so hope Mrs TB brings some nice friends too! :devil::grinyes::bow::beer:

spirit_of_town_hall said:

Hi guys,

Have a good night, make sure Red doesnt take you too any dodgy clubs ::

STH ::

Hi

No way my wife would let me out with you lot on my own :D

Archived