Sydney Meeting

Torneyboy

Hi Redbaron, good that you both are headed up to Sydney that morning, the highway out of Melbourne is always busier than the highway going into Melbourne, haha, but you'll need a comfortable twelve hours to do it in one go though, some drivers get here quicker, but that's really going for it - and you'll want to park the car at your hotel first before heading into the city. Have you chosen a suburb yet to stay in? :beer:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have commitments Sat. night, so 3pm definitely better for me. Need to make the most of my trip to Sydney and a few people to catch up with!

Anyway, I'll be at the pub from 3pm, so hopefully someone else will be there then too!

If not... I'll just drink alone like some sad, old, friendless git.

FlyP

Hotel's booked, days off sorted. We'll be at the bar at 3.

As usual, she won, and we're still driving, but only as far as the hotel. Won't be online before the event, and we've never met anyone down under before. I'll be the 30 y.o hippy with the short TG clinging to my arm.

Looking forward to it.

Nah, only got your email a few minutes ago. She was excited when i mentioned it though.

I've em'ed my moby number to you (I think) in case plans change. I won't be online again before the big event.

I promise to keep my pants on this gathering.

Redbaron said:

Nah, only got your email a few minutes ago. She was excited when i mentioned it though.

I've em'ed my moby number to you (I think) in case plans change. I won't be online again before the big event.

I promise to keep my pants on this gathering.

Damn..thought you would have seen that one before your nana pm.....next month Fon will have a concert in Syd and i understand melbourne as well..give info on saturday.

Btw i will be with a short girl with black hair...hope that helps :neener:

Archived