Sydney Meeting

Torneyboy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

This is all i can remember...the minutes were on a beer coaster...lost

Well...we all had a great time ...met at the bar as arranged ,and after some 20 beers.(not sure if Fly or Red had the most) :beer::drunk:

Some drifted off into the night and the rest went to a nice Thai restaurant at darling harbour.

Last saw Red and Miss red navigating the stairs to the Three Monkeys bar for "one last drink"" TB and Mrs TB staggered away in search of a taxi.

Great time was had and new and renewed friendships made.

Will do this again ...in greater numbers we all hope :up:

torneyboy said:

Hi

Yes you "swam" out of the bar to head to a footy game..how do you guys drink so much and still walk ...swanies for the Flag!! :neener:

Swans for the flag???!!! Agh yeah. And the Fallabies will beat the All Backs on Saturday!

Flypap, you still coming to Nippon in October?

Hi guys,

It was great (STH, I miss you too). The girls seemed to get on well, as did the alcoholics. The beers did seem a bit bigger than what we usually get down here, but nothing like in Old Blighty.

Remarkably the pub and location was uncannily similar to the old King's Head (Chinatown, London Contingient's ex meetingplace.)

TB and NTG. Well done, and thanks from us for the hints and tips, as well as being great guides. The rest of our visit was cool too. Looking forward to next time.

Fly, great to meet you too, see you again when you get back. Looking forward to being off the leash for a bit in a couple of weeks time.

Great to meet you all, we had a ball. Sydney was amazing.

Skooners are fantastic... you get more. I think... See you all next time. When the little red shack's finished we'll be having a barbie, a few. Looking forward to it.

Cheers,

The Reds.

Archived