Getting laid in Mandalay

Well, gentlemen, would you have any helpful input on the topic??

I remember the sight of the overall ugliest girls I ever met in SEA in Yangoon, is Mandalay any better?? More chinese looks perhaps? :help:

Besides where's the scene?? and do U know of any guest friendly hotel there?

AP, still in quest of the Graal :p

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with P127.

There are lots of beautiful Burmese girls.

They say that Thailand is the "Land of Smiles", and if so, then Myanmar is not far behind!

I didn't see any sanuk in the 2 weeks I was there. But, I wasn't looking - the place didn't have a P4P feeling for me. Its the poorest place I've ever seen - and to see the people with such big smiles was heart-wrenching.

For me, the poverty and the dangers of sanuk there... (AIDS education is pretty much non-existent - a "western" disease says the ruling military junta), put me right off, and I would imagine HIV infection rates there would be huge and far greater than LOS.

Also, not sure of the exact law, but I wouldn't think the end-result would not be pretty if you were found with a local girl and the government officers/local police got wind of it.

Here is a link that might be thought-provoking:

Prostitution in Myanmar

I would also think that you would be lucky to find a guest-friendly hotel in Myanmar, but I could be wrong. The consequences for the hotel owner if they powers-that-be found out would be rather dire.

You would need to be VERY careful IMHO.

FlyP

Well, there were several freelancer discos in Yangoon 18 months ago for sure. As the beauty of the girls... My tastes gotta differ greatly from the ones of someone who picks "Pattaya" as a pseudo.

U find pattaya girls good looking?? ::

My tastes gotta differ greatly from the ones of someone who picks "Pattaya" as a pseudo

--------------------------------------

??????

Maybe you want us to confirm what you want to hear. OK, Mandaly girls are even uglier than yangoon girls. And i took the name as a handle because it means Pattaya girls (is this an ethnie, BTW?) are the most attractive in the universe by far.

Any other set opinion of yours we must approve, just post, we'll yeah it! No big deal, what are friends for? :)

P127,

U liked girls in Yangoon, U probably like those in Pattaya(which i hope U noticed have largely lao and khmer ethnic roots) and I happened to meet Ur GF.

Our tastes differ.

Period.

Why do U need to become silly?

Let me tell you something DUDE!!!! You obviously have some type axe to grind against asian women. If you had taken the time to travel SEA as extensively as P127 you may have a much better appreciation of Asian women and Asian culture. I also know his GF. I will tell you what....You are way out of line in your comments. It must really hurt to be as shallow as you are.

There isn't anything wrong in the least with P127's GF...I agree.

This bloke has got some 'troll' in him to bag on SE Asian women in THIS forum...whatever.

Maybe he likes Ladyboys and that's why his tastes "Differ" from P127's.....hmmmm

late.

Some guys here seem to put all asian women in the same bag of physical features and they want us to believe they understood anything abt the continent

Spare me!

Archived