Getting laid in Mandalay

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in Mandalay in May. There is no "night clubs" like in Yangon. So it's not a easy work to find a girl. I didn't succeed.

You might try karaoke places. But i don't think that the girls speak a lot of english!

Be aware: many hotels in Mandalay are not guest friendly.

Some girls are very cute in Burma. And the variety of face is much more large than in Thailand.

Some girls are very cute in Burma. And the variety of face is much more large than in Thailand.

------------------------------

Yes, actually, those who are not into the ubiquitous puffy flat noses of Issan (pattaya?) girls (and a few other thais) will find relief in Burma, where as you say the diverse ethnic origins of people are apparent with a mormal eyesight.

Tallerwomen too I found, fairer by a slight marging if not more, back to buttocks exquisite and firm curves (must have to do with carrying loads on the head for some, as verified on my burmese home videos).

All this said with the least lust in mind, but with an esthete mind :angel:. I admit a weakness for the spunky cutesy type, of which the lanky taller type can provide a nice diversion though :up:.

You either love women or you don't! If you do, you look, stare from afar :o , appreciate the beauty in the world we live in :: and... strain your neck in the process :(...::

Yes, definetely didn't notice that variety when I had drinks in JJ. Update won't come so fast though as I'm more and more aiming for a side trip to Sri Lanka.

anyone knows where I'll find ethnic diversity there?

Apart from looking in the mirror, i doubt it. But it's a swell destination all the same.

Burma is big on my calendar this winter. I suppose i will find ways to misbehave in Yangoon. I always dug the little disco floors on Mahabandoola (??) St., near the Sule pagoda. 2 bucks, 2 drinks, "fashion show" around 10PM every night, and a "local" feel more fun than the big hotel discos.

>>Thanks, worth keeping for the taxi service, but I usually leave the middle man out of my meeting women. Kind of a fussy guy, I guess..... <<

Wrong , Sir. We are not in Bangkok where women offer their services by dancing naked on a stage and taxidrivers get commission . Jimmy is a friend who knows the answer to a lot of questions and that is just one of them .

BuBi

Archived