hey dubya, what about tax sin?

mogul

If Bush keeps rambling on about this, americans will quit going to LOS and go smoke cubancigars with fidel.

The president said Castro had "bragged about" Cuba's sex industry and he quoted Castro as saying: "Cuba has the cleanest and most educated prostitutes in the world."

That apparently was a quote from a 1992 speech in which Castro said prostitution in his country was illegal, but nevertheless present. White House officials said Castro had made the statement in the early 1990s, but could not be more precise.

"There is no cleaner, purer tourism than Cuba's tourism, because there is really no drug trafficking, no gamblinghouses," Castro told a session of the National Assembly of the People's Government 12 years ago.

"There are no women forced to sell themselves to a man, to a foreigner, to a tourist," Castro said. "Those who do so do it on their own, voluntarily and without any need for it. We can say that they are highly educated hookers and quite healthy, because we are the country with the lowest number of AIDS (news - websites) cases."

But Bush said Castro has turned Cuba into a major destination for sex tourism, which is "a vital source of hard currency to keep his corrupt government afloat."

"If Bush keeps rambling on about this, americans will quit going to LOS and go smoke cubancigars with fidel. "

Jeez yes!!

A friend went there recently though and complained that while it seemed most girls around are in the game, they are very dark skinned and dirty(in the sense they don't seem to enjoy shower enough)

"Jeez yes!!

A friend went there recently though and complained that while it seemed most girls around are in the game, they are very dark skinned and dirty(in the sense they don't seem to enjoy shower enough) "

Again you show your ignorance, this time on "your friends" account. I would guess that however much you shower, you still stink in TG's view. I like the smell of a black girl between the sheets though...

It has to do with differences when it comes to races and genetic stuff. When it comes to foreigners in Thailand, also probably diet.

Your friend also has a limited knowledge of Cuba, probably just from strolling around on the Prado in Havana and being where the jineteras hang out.

Learn more about a subject before you open your mouth.

Cheers!

"I like the smell of a black girl between the sheets though..."

Well that's Ur problem... each one his way to spoil bedsheets.

" this time on "your friends" account"

now what does that mean??

" It has to do with differences when it comes to races and genetic stuff. When it comes to foreigners in Thailand, also probably diet."

Not in that case, Lord CBKknowitall, this friend didn't relate any sexual relations with the girls there, he meant they looked scrubby or dirty enough to put him off when they came near him.Hence not a smell matter, although this will probably worsen the matter

perhaps he just had enough sex in Cartagena

Unfortunately Florida has got even more imporant in national elections so no change of policy toward Cuba from either party.

I've never been to Cuba but have friends that have been there (same freinds have also been to to Brazil and LOS) and have not heard the same 'smell' complaint but to each his own. Just leaves more 'dark and smelly' Cuban girls for me if I ever get there. :: I have heard people get 2nd hand talk of LOS (I heard..or I read somewhere...) and despite my telling them otherwise from someone who has been there with first hand knowledge, they preferred to take the 2nd hand account.

CS said

"I have heard people get 2nd hand talk of LOS (I heard..or I read somewhere...) and despite my telling them otherwise from someone who has been there with first hand knowledge, they preferred to take the 2nd hand account"

i know what you mean Steve.

i try to tell people what Thailand is like and all i get is the talk about Ladyboys and underage sex.

this is all they have heard about the Kingdom and don't want to believe there are many fine Women and cultural things there.

an old colleague of ours who moved permantly to Pattaya last Year is visiting the UK next Month for a holiday and hopefully he will convince people that what i say is his experience as well.

Archived