A Must See Home Based Opprotunity!

Would you like to get paid for each ad typed? No selling and no recruiting involved. Get paid $.30 for each and every ad you type. We do not limit you or place restrictions on your work. If you need an extra $200, you can earn it in a day! Guaranteed payouts, full training. Visit: [some spam URL - KS]

[Oh, and to the poster, keep this crap off my board! - KS]

If you need an extra $200, you can earn it in a day!

Bullshit! If this was really the case, the company would have the ads typed in India or some other such place for $15 a day and retain the extra $185, I certainly would, wouldn't you? The company is conning money from the gullible with its $69.99 sign up fee. Why people are so stupid as to fall for this crap never ceases to amaze me. :: Do yourself a favour, keep your money in your pocket, or invest in a cute BG, at least you will have an 80% chance of something in return ::

Oh thank Christ that this golden opportunity has presented itself as the current home-based opportunity that am involved with, envelope-stuffing, is very competitive these days...but the previous opportunity that I was involved with, mass email marketing (it's not called spam, don't call it that) from the comfort of my home PC, was not giving the returns that I had expected. In fact, the content of this post could be my first ad for this golden new venture - 30 cents richer already! LOS, here we come! ;) ;) ;)

Damn. Could you please put the URL back. I just quit my job. I figured with both me and the misses working from home we could make $400 a day. That is damn good money for thailand. I guess I have to go beg for my job back now that you removed my entire livelyhood. I hope you are able to write us each a cheque for $200 a day. If not I will see you in Court

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly, this golden opportunity has now passed us all by, however I have been informed by a reliable party that opportunities DO exist in a new home based business that only requires minimal investment.

I can't devulge all the details here, but sending me a purple note with your address with get you all the information to get in on this ground floor opportunity.

Please note that this is only available to residents, or visitors of Thailand and some manual dexterity is required. All appropriate safety gear will be supplied (please include your glove size).

Apply to Fiery Jack's Condom Recycling Service c/o this board.

Invite your friends and earn a 'finder's fee' as well.

Hi KS,

I think this highlights the *superb* job you've done thus far vetting spammers - I'm suprised that this person has been idiotic enough to try it on.

Any chance of you PMing me with this person's email address ? I'll set up the server to send random emails to her (?) every 30 seconds 24x7. Its a crude and abhorrent tactic, I know, but its what every spammer deserves, IMO ......

Cheers,

Artie

Archived