friday the 13th

BelgianBoy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spirit_of_town_hall said:

Have a good time! Wish I could join you. Where will you be going?

STH

STH,

Wish you could join us too, squire. :hug: You could lose the other shoe out of a speeding tuk-tuk this time. :beer:

As for your query, whenever Bangkok and beer are involved, I'm afraid, "Where are you going?" :: is one of life's unsolvable mysteries ? along with...

"Where did you end up last night?" ;)

"What was the name of that bird you short-timed from Soi 7 beergarden 2 days ago?" :hubba:

"What was that heated argument you got into with that big fat old banger in Thermae about?" ::

"Why did you burst into tears and start requesting Sophie Ellis Bextor songs at 2AM in the Grace Disco?" :clown:

"Where was the last bar you were drinking in ? you probably left your mobile there?" :doah:

"Are you sure it's not a bloke?" :o

"So you definitely used a condom, then?" :(

"How many drinks from your mini-bar last night sir?" :drunk:

"What's the breakfast like at your hotel?" :sleeping:

"How did you get that big bruise on your elbow?" ::

"What happens between 8AM and 1PM in Bangkok then?" :sleeping:

"How many times did you use the cash machine yesterday?" :doah:

"Why did you buy a perspex box with a dead plastic spider inside it?" :clown:

"Why do you always ask them to put extra chillis in it when you know you'll be crouched in agony on the bog for most of the next day with your arsehole on fire?" :onfire:

"Whose mobile number is that scribbled on your hand?" :p

"So why exactly are you barred from CM2 disco then?" :(

"Would you care to explain these green and white pills stuffed inside a dirty sock at the bottom of your suitcase, sir?" ::

? quite simply, riddles to which, rack my grey-matter as hard as I might, I cannot find an answer. ::

I'll know where I'm going when I get there. And then I'll forget. :(

Hope that's helpful. :)

jack :help:

Lusty said:

Maybe zee good Dr Lusty will bring his GF along as well ??

She might come along and hopefully she'll get bored after an hour and leave me to my own devises:drunk: :o:hubba:

Rumor has it, Lusty will not be allowed out unaccompanied. Further runmor has it, his signifigannt other (here after S.O.) has been shopping about for male chastity belts! as well as sharp knives which pass airport security! Be careful dude, be very very careful!

Archived