Bar Girls/ Non BG and their f*#cking cell phones!

Yeah, the old BG cell phone thing is a bit irritating but I just deal with it. I went with the last choice of the poll, though I haven?t quite reached the ?she?s half his age? point yet ::

Just about all my BG ?friends? are cell phone equipped now so I?m pretty accustomed to it. It?s even come in handy from time to time as I?ve used their phones to call my friends or call home? Did that once (before getting my cell unlocked), man was that girl stressed when it just about blew away all her sim minutes ;) In general, the longer I?ve known the girl, the better her cell discipline becomes. A regular from a few years back didn?t even have a cell!!! I?ve also noticed the older more mature girls are less likely to wear the cell ear-piece to bed and normally turn the damn things off once at the hotel.

A funny thing happened to me on my last trip? I was the one getting all the calls!!! :: My favorite/regular MP girl was a bit miffed by MY cell ringing often. I bunch of new guys were on the trip with me and were always calling and asking questions so I had to help. But wow, the look on her face every time that phone rang. I was getting the old ?how many Thai ladies you have?, ?You say you not butterfly?, etc? The fact that I just kept saying ?It?s just my co-workers? didn?t help any & probably made her more irritated. Ahh, it worked out in the end of course but boy do they act differently when the shoe is on the other foot! :D

Nakbin

no problem for me as I see telecom(unnication) as an intregral thing of everyday life at this year & time.

ok I didn't grew up with it, but I guess I'm damaged by my proffession ::

but really if the chic cant handle her phone e.g. as in ignore it if ringing during sex :: basically you can learn a lot about her customers/bf/husbands by overhearing her conversations, looking thru her sms's etc. :o

As long as it doesn?t wake me in the middle of the night, I couldn?t possibly care less.

A BG?s mobile has saved the day more than a few times during my visits.

And besides, they just look so cute when they?re telling their boyfriends how much they love them?

I find it funny ( don't want to say stoopid) when someone buys a pay as you go phone card because it is " very small money for talk"

but ask them how many they buy in a week, maybe 5 cards, but try to explain ( get them to realize) exactly how much they spend per month on the phone, and all they can say is "phone card small money"

Archived