Man leaps from apt 1 hr after dying

Khun_Kong

#1: Perhaps he killed himself while sitting in the windowframe of the open window, so that eventually gravity would cause the body to slump out the window. In an hour's time in this case.

#2: I've often speculated on the farangs who die in Pattaya. I've decided not to be concerned with them. I have to assume that the type of farang who would actually live in Pattaya is of the type whose death raises the avereag of the total human intelligence.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big_Kahuna said:#2: I've often speculated on the farangs who die in Pattaya. I've decided not to be concerned with them. I have to assume that the type of farang who would actually live in Pattaya is of the type whose death raises the avereag of the total human intelligence.
Thats very kind of you. Judging by some of the arseholes who make up part of the Bangkok expat population, I could very well make the same remark about those in the Big Mango. Maybe most of the people who live in Pattaya choose to live there, whereas many of those toiling away in Bangkok are forced to stay there ?

#1: ...eventually gravity would cause the body to slump out the window.

Newton's first law comes to mind: An object at rest tends to stay at rest. A force, a push or a pull, is needed to overcome the inertia of an object, whether it is moving or at rest.

It is difficult to envision how his center of gravity shifted from one side to the other after being stationary for an hour without a push. My explanation is the police must have a policy that every farang death is classified as a suicide unless proven differently beyond a shadow of a doubt. Probably to keep these incidents from making headlines and scaring away tourists.

Perhaps the settling the settling of the fluids? You know how you'll leave a sack of something, flour, whatever, and sometimes it slumps over after a while? Maybe.

Torre: Been to Pattaya. In Bangkok by choice. :p

"#1: Perhaps he killed himself while sitting in the windowframe of the open window, so that eventually gravity would cause the body to slump out the window. In an hour's time in this case."

:)

"#2: I've often speculated on the farangs who die in Pattaya. I've decided not to be concerned with them. I have to assume that the type of farang who would actually live in Pattaya is of the type whose death raises the avereag of the total human intelligence"

:: :grinyes:

AP, who *might* have a look in Pattaya after a 4 or 5 years break

Public announcement :no suicidal intention whatsoever, so please do not believe it if U read I choked myself to death in some unsanitary Pattaya pussy ::

Let's give the police the benefit of the doubt here. Maybe he commited suicide and then his body went into violent convulsions and bounced right out the door and over the fucking railing :o

Similar to cutting off a chickens head and watching it run around the yard like sprinter at the olympics ::

Archived