Man leaps from apt 1 hr after dying

Khun_Kong

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I will write a letter to the NYPD and request that they open all gangland killing investigations to see if any could have been self inflicted.

I'll site Thai police cases to show that the guy found buried in a shallow grave with his hands tied behind his back, a gun shot wound to each knee, and a coup de gras in the back of the head might in fact have committed suicide. Maybe I'll even go back to school to get a law degree so that I may represent gangsters in murder trials. Gee, I wonder if the judge will have the same reaction a Thai dek serve has when a tourist asks why their entree has come long before any appetizer. "Dis no Thailan, dis Amelica! You no like, you go home!" :p

torrenova said:

... jumping from the balcony a few hours after dying is a little suspicious.

I seem to recall that happening before?

Because some superstitious Thais (and others) don?t want to live in a dwelling where someone has died, I wonder if an overzealous manager would toss the body to save resale value.

Stranger things have happened.

Escape Rabbit said:

It is difficult to envision how his center of gravity shifted from one side to the other after being stationary for an hour without a push.

Bodies can indeed move after death; muscles tighten/harden, fluid settles?

Having stayed on the upper floors of a few hotels, there?s also the breeze to think about.

JaiGuruDev said:

Bodies can indeed move after death; muscles tighten/harden, fluid settles?

Having stayed on the upper floors of a few hotels, there?s also the breeze to think about.

What about those full size windows? I've also stayed at

a 20 something floor suite in Pattaya. I was so scared. After opening the balcony sliding glass doors we slide opened the side windows. The ledge was so low I thought if we had kids with us I would have bought a retainer and locked those side windows. Normal ledges are high enough that you would need to step up to jump out.

Not so in Pattaya. These windows are like a invitation, almost begging you actually, to try and defy gravity. Returning back after a night of drinking/partying and having the silent begging of these windows calling out to you, mocking you, may too overwhelming for an overstressed and lonely person.

Shit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not only in LOS. In Massachusetts, they recently convicted a guy of killing a 13 year old neighbor 30 years ago. Though she had been found in the woods with her clothes torn and numerous scratches, the medical examiner at the time ruled it as a "heart attack". The family protested, but to no avail and the case was dropped. Twenry five years later, the neighbors' mother, now dying and concerned with eternal retribution, tells her daughter that her son killed the girl, that he had come home that night covered in blood and confessed to "hurting her". The daughter went to the police, and the case was re-opened. The body was disinterred, murder was determined and the guy, now middle aged and living in Georgia was arrested. He spent 8 years in jail while the case worked its' way thru the system. Eventually, he was tried as a juvenile, (he was 16 at the time of the crime) and convicted of manslaughter. With the 8 years he's already served, he'll be out in two.

Ahh, the wheels of justice!!

David

Archived