Fantasy Premier League 2004/2005

ultras67

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
check_bin_krap said:

Wow, today brought a lot of points in the bag for me :beer:

... yet none from bonuses for the Arsenal midfield/strikers?!?

Seems to be a bit of a shortage of bonuses all round this week, possibly orders have come down from on high following the Villa farce last week - though they have not rescinded any of those NINE!

Good game though, almost a shame Boro didn't get a point though the scoreline probably flattered them!

LG

BTW Steve, it's called 'the near post'! (see Gooners thread)

It was strange but a relief for me. (Note to brain: never, ever start the season without at least one of Henry/Pires. I'm getting decimated by not having either one and the fact that most people have Henry as captain... :()

They add new players in much quicker than last season. Alonso and Garcia are already there, well over-priced though. 8.5m and 9.0m for players new to the Premiership? :dunno:

Thanks all. I devised my team from watching what the top people did last year. I hope I can stay up. I have one or two substitutions I'm considering. If I end up 2nd to last and Sayjann is below me, then its a successful year :beer:

McClaren was gifted two goals of the three. He didn't deserved a draw but has to say so. I understand. He was lucky the scoreline wasn't 3-1 to the Arsenal after the first half. A more accurate scoreline should have been 6 or 7 to 3.

Excellent result, Choco Steve -- You just may be the 1977-78 Nottingham Forrest of the NPF Prize League!

I came within a short hair of bringing in Savage for Campo. Three-match suspension will take Savage out of Manchester City, Tottenham and Middlesbrough.

Load up on strikers and midfielders and fill in the rest of your roster with the cheapest defenders and goalies. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.:beer:My best chance is to transfer Melchiot for Ferdinand when he's eligible with my 1.2 mil available, transfer Lampard for Viera and use the resulting available funds to transfer Vassell for Reyes, Van Nistelroy(when he's healthy), or Rooney(when he's off the IR). That's the only chance I have to make a big move in the standings. ::I have this feeling that once ManU has all of their players at full strength, they'll be there in the end.

B******** FA they take their time on lots of things and the instant somebody in my team gets into trouble they whisk him infront of the beaks and ban them for 3 games. And of course, its after I have made the free transfer, could they not have waited to ban Savage until saturday, F@@@ thats another transfer I need to do to get point scorers in.

F##@#### Stuart, Dodd, Savage, Viera F@@@@ useless C#### :cussing:

Archived