Fantasy Premier League 2004/2005

ultras67

A new season has started in the fantasy league. Villa did well and got points for me, think Southampton players should be showed off from teams fast though.

Hassellwhatever started off well, he will be a proven scorer when he plays week after week. I see the top ones have him in as well.

Cisse, who I do not have will score many and they played away today.. Roll on Arsenal, cap Henry and Pires and do not let me down!

Cheers and good luck to me alone!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 bonuses for Villa today! I haven't seen the game but surely that sort of rating's reserved for the Brazil team in the 1970 World Cup final, not for beating Southampton at home, 2-0!

Didn't it happen once last season too, for Villa, in one game? I reckon the bonus panel consists of 9 reasonably balanced guys with one rabid Villa fan, who can't keep his bias under his coat. The others are aware of this and try to keep him away from Villa games but still have to give him a couple every season.::

51 points - not a bad showing inspite of having 3 non scoring players.

But now the doubts come in, should I have gone with the value for money Reyes or stuck with the tried and trusted TH, will the cheapos from last yer keep up the good shows - so far Watson and Stuart seem to be no, but are the early team slections experiements or are the new cheapos in the bosses favour, do everton still have a crap defence ?( yes )

Week 2 coming up and here we are already into having to plan for double fixture gameweeks.

Yikes, pass the valium and wake me up in May will you!

first Weekend out the way and i'm already fighting relegation..... :doah:

in 4th place on Sat night and looking good with 3 Players still to come on Sun.

but looking at other Teams and knew i would drop down because of the many Arsenal selections.

bloody hell,i dropped 20 places..... ::,but still ahead of Fiery Jack at the moment....... :applause:

oh the embarrassement if FJ beats me..... :o

sayjann said:

oh the embarrassement if FJ beats me..... :o

More embarassing than me?! :hubba:

My problem with the fantasy league is that I have to separate my head from my heart. I should have played some MUFC players but I can't do it...I can't be in a position to wish anyone from that club to do well. I may eventually put that metrosexual winger that replaced their previous mextrosexual winger they had, in my squad. Of course I'm leaving myself open to a counter accusation if someone mentions Freddie Ljundberg. ::

"My problem with the fantasy league is that I have to separate my head from my heart. I should have played some MUFC players but I can't do it..."

Thats an lousy excuse!!! Those players are expensive. Its not hard to pick out others, with as much or better value!

The truth is this Steve: you give up after a few rounds and leave your team untouched! Its good you are not in charge of a REAL team :neener:

Cheers!

Archived