Thai Durex and the Pain of Sex

the_numbers

Fellas.. do any of you have any favourites among the Kingdom's bevy of inadequate condoms? :( If the girl is dry it can make things pretty 'rough'.

I recently had the advice "squirt a shitload of durex 'play' lube in the condom before you slip it on. I guess that makes the slip and slide effect?! :dunno: I know Bodyguard is around and has banner adverts on the site, but when you hit a hooker as dry as the Sahara Desert does size help?

Even a Trojan man with overseas equipment might wince. Have you been there? :doah: I'm sure some of you troops have... and it can be downright painful. Applying lube liberally like spackling does not always fix the whole sha-bang* either.

If there's a solution then let there be light..

the_numbers

Put some lube on your pecker, put condom on then put some on the outside of the condom. The best way is to put a lump of lube on the tip of the condom once it is on. If you put it on the shaft and work it on, it may be come dry and promote breakage of the condom. If you put the majority of the lube on the tip of the outside then you have less of a chance of it drying out and compromising the condom.

oneye

Exactly. If she is not 'wet', then is your job to make her so.

I do bring along lubricant, in case of going with 'small girl', but most don't need, if you concentrate on foreplay long enough. I never tried 'Durex', as I bring large box of 'Trojans' with me, every time. Too many horror stories of 'Thai' condoms breaking, for me to try. Better safe, than sorry, although not to say 'Thai Durex' is not effective. I just don't see the need for taking the chance.

HT

I picked up some Trojans at the airport last time I flew in and I was well impressed. I got various types and they went well. That was my first use of trojans but I had heard good things about them. Perhaps a little more expensive over in UK than regular Durex but very good.

From my first experience with a TG, where I couldn't enter,only managed a BBBJ, I have allways used KY etc.

Now allways carry some with me in a small tube when in BKK, to ensure I dont have any problems.

Arkutha

::

Archived